Raiders VS Ravens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2006
yeah it dont matter if tha niners are 8-8 and raiders 5-11 cuz we both didnt make the playoffs. who cares if u guys improved. it dont mean shit if u cant make it to the playoffs
it does mean shit u dumb fuck, every time before the season starts a lot of raider fans say they're gone end up with a better record then the niners. so yea 8-8 is better then 5-11 u dumb fuck

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
i agree the NFC WESt was always nothing but garbage. AFC WEST we have the broncos and the chargers. u guys have the sorryest team in the nfl and the wackass seahawks
And when was the last time an AFC West team made the Superbowl? :siccness:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
We found our 2 good receivers and more importantly a good qb.

I agree with this but I think you guys have 3 capable recievers in Murphy, Shilens & Miller, definatley something to build on for next year. Keep Gradkowski get rid of JR and draft a QB for the future. As for the ground game, Fargas Bush and McFadden are good but McFadden needs better ball security.

So would adressing the offensive line be the number 1 priority for next year?

Oct 17, 2007
my point is neither of us went to the playoffs DUMB FUCK i dont c tha niners doin shit every year u guys say yal are young and talented. but u guys do do shit wid it

Dec 4, 2006
the only teams that scraped the 49ers at home were the Falcons and The Eagles at their home..

The Vikings, Colts, Green Bay, Texans, Titans..were close games and we should have won some of those games..

The Seattle game was a game the 49ers gave up for not sticking to the script..

either way we're at home watching the playoffs and we a .500 team with 8-8 record..

stop hating on the 49ers for once and for all, next season our o-line will be fixed and trust me..

WE WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFFS...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
my point is neither of us went to the playoffs DUMB FUCK i dont c tha niners doin shit every year u guys say yal are young and talented. but u guys do do shit wid it
Niners improved to 8-8 so you gotta give props for that.

Dec 4, 2006
The Raiders can be a good team, they got an O-line. They have some WR's, they have RB's ...if they can get solid QB and better coaches, they will go somewhere again.

And as long as Al Davis still controlling the team from the upper box and calling plays, the raiders will not go anywhere.

Bill Callahan went against the odds and didn't follow Al Davis play calling, that's why the raiders went to the superbowl in 2002...

but it will take another 3-4 years for the raiders to make a comeback ...