Raiders vs. Chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Raiders vs. Chiefs

• Total voters
Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Raiders surprised the hell out of me. Thank God they played a solid game for once. That's what we need to see more of.

& the Raiders 2nd 1/2 rushing yds compared to Chiefs?

Over 200 compared to >10

It's not just the QB situation, buddy. That was a factor, tho.

May 1, 2007
The defense played great today. Finally Ryan brought the blitz and pressured the hell out of the kc qb's and also completely stopped their running game. If McFadden continues to play like to today I smell rookie of the year.

Jan 12, 2006
The defense played great today. Finally Ryan brought the blitz and pressured the hell out of the kc qb's and also completely stopped their running game. If McFadden continues to play like to today I smell rookie of the year.

i think royal the WR for Denver is going to get it. Atleast it looks that way with how much Cutler feeds him the ball

Nov 7, 2002
Royal didnt have that great of a game today but came through in the clutch but before we start talking Dmac or royal for rookie offensive player of the year what about Forte in chi-town dude has been running hard through two good starts even in there loss today good looking running back.