Raiders vs. Chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Raiders vs. Chiefs

• Total voters
Jan 18, 2006
RAIDERS LOOKED GOOD TODAY...GOTTA GIVE PROPS WHERE THEY DUE
its good to see niner fans actually giving credit to the Raiders, im glad the Raiders are no longer the embarrassment of the league, thank god we played the Queefs in week 2 and yes i guaranteed victory earlier this week and folks thought i was crazy even Raiders fans, i didnt guarantee a win against the Broncos and there was a good reason why.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
^ damn... people just can't give credit where it's due

I don't thin Raiders fans are expecting to go tot he playoffs cause of that win... but damn... it was a nice win... yeah the Chefs suck... but we SCRAPED them... like we should have done...

don't hate man... don't hate

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
^ damn... people just can't give credit where it's due

I don't thin Raiders fans are expecting to go tot he playoffs cause of that win... but damn... it was a nice win... yeah the Chefs suck... but we SCRAPED them... like we should have done...

don't hate man... don't hate

Naw homie, im keeping it 100% real, no hating involved at all, and yeah, the raiders should have scraped em, and they did, and i also called that it was gonna happen, but the offense looked like last years niners

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Naw homie, im keeping it 100% real, no hating involved at all, and yeah, the raiders should have scraped em, and they did, and i also called that it was gonna happen, but the offense looked like last years niners
1 player with 160+ yards rushing, another with almost 100...and that's not counting last years 1000 yard rusher.

But if you're talking about a QB not playing well, I could see that. LOL

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Run DMC is a stud, but I couldnt believe he got caught from behind......

Bernard Pollard who caught him, ran a 4.59 when he was drafted:(.