Raiders v. Chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
This game made me hella mad! I thought it was a wrap then u see the D juss give it up to the 1,unbelieveable.Damn that was ourss!!! STILL A RAIDER THO MAYNE!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Whatever Raider Fan.....you guys sucked out on that phantom roughing the passer penalty and then another 15 for unsportsmen like on Jared Allen on 3rd down during that drive in which you took the lead.

Horrible officiating during the entire game. The radio guys this morning are sayin that's the most controling officiating crew in the whole league. There is no way the refs should have that much control of an outcome of a game.

Good Chiefs win though....

GO BEARS BTW!!

Aug 26, 2002
Tuaroa said:
Good to have high hopes lie that but shit, i watched both those games last year, especially the game at home, larry johnson ate us up. If we learn from last year and cover the middle of the field we should be fine. But if we dont then all you are going to see is short dumps to Johnson in the middle. And thats just being real, i thought the fool sucked, but when he made us look bad that was the end of it. I still see the raiders pulling this one off but not a blow out or anything.

What did i say, LARRY JOHNSON IN THE MIDDLE. A 5 YARD DUMP TURNS INTO DAMN NEAR THE GAME WINNER. Raider fans do their homework more than the fucking team does. I'm very dissappointed because i knew this would happen. How do you not have a linebacker around him or even remotely close. I'm not going to say KC deserved that win, but shit if you didnt know that shit was gonna happen then you very well deserved to lose, despite that piece of shit tripping call. THE LEAGUE IS OUT TO GET US.

Mar 16, 2005
DAMN YOU RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 1 game where I root for your sorry asses and you let me down....damn it must be hard to be a Raider fan and watch that shit every damn week!

GO BRONCOS.....You raider fans are smokin some fat ones if you think Oakland will beat Denver after a bye week.....funniest shit I have read in awhile, hell if they weren't desperate for a release I bet the Raiders would have a hard time beating themselves.

Some thing for the Raider fans:

What does your daddy do for a living?

Little David was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the
children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers
came up-- fireman, policeman, salesman, etc.

David was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him
about his father.

" My father's an exotic dancer in a gay bar and takes off all his
clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good,
he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for
money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other
children to work on some coloring, and took Little David aside to ask
him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said David, "He plays football for the Oakland Raiders, but I was
too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids.

Jan 4, 2003
thascary1 said:
DAMN YOU RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 1 game where I root for your sorry asses and you let me down....damn it must be hard to be a Raider fan and watch that shit every damn week!

GO BRONCOS.....You raider fans are smokin some fat ones if you think Oakland will beat Denver after a bye week.....funniest shit I have read in awhile, hell if they weren't desperate for a release I bet the Raiders would have a hard time beating themselves.

Some thing for the Raider fans:

What does your daddy do for a living?

Little David was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the
children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers
came up-- fireman, policeman, salesman, etc.

David was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him
about his father.

" My father's an exotic dancer in a gay bar and takes off all his
clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good,
he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for
money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other
children to work on some coloring, and took Little David aside to ask
him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said David, "He plays football for the Oakland Raiders, but I was
too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids.
uhh that was gay.... Sorry donkey lover but we'll get the W @ home

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
Thats Raider football, do good all the way through till the middle of the 4th quarter and fuck it up. The Raiders always beat themselves. Well, probably won't get a play-off spot but As long as we beat the broncos twice this season, that would be better than nothin. Even though they can't finish a game, I'm a Raider for Life.

I want to see the broncos make it all the way to the AFC championship with homefield advantage, and get their asses whooped at home, so I can see the look on all their fans faces with tears running down their checks. haaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaha

Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
P.K. Rippa said:
I want to see the broncos make it all the way to the AFC championship with homefield advantage, and get their asses whooped at home, so I can see the look on all their fans faces with tears running down their checks. haaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaha
at least Denver will make it to the AFC Championship...the jokeland faders season will be over on Sunday when D~Town makes them look retarded...nighty night fader fans...another season down tha toilet...ha ha ha!!!

Mar 16, 2005
P.K. Rippa said:
Thats Raider football, do good all the way through till the middle of the 4th quarter and fuck it up. The Raiders always beat themselves. Well, probably won't get a play-off spot but As long as we beat the broncos twice this season, that would be better than nothin. Even though they can't finish a game, I'm a Raider for Life.

sorta like the gay ass raider fan all dressed up at the super bowl huh....lol.

Man Raiders haven't even won a super bowl in most of your lifetimes, but it's alright, commitment to mediocracy is a great thing, As long as Al Davis is running that team they will SUCK!!!!!!

Again Oakland after a bye week..this game is as good as won already!!!!!!

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
thascary1 said:
Man Raiders haven't even won a super bowl in most of your lifetimes.
Again Oakland after a bye week..this game is as good as won already!!!!!!
You wanna talk about Superbowls. Broncos been to the Superbowl 6 times and won only two, the Raiders been their 5 times and won three.

The Raiders WILL play 4 quarters of football and beat the bronc-hos.

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
LiL K-WOOD said:
nigga win a fucc n game nigga. you and yo sorry ass team nigga. fucc gandy fross. he aint shit. K.C. 'S THE TOWN
Chiefs are garbage. When was the last time they went to the superbowl, when was the last time when they went to the playoffs, when was the last time they won a playoff game? Chiefs are garboge and not going to the playoffs this year.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
P.K. Rippa said:
Chiefs are garbage. When was the last time they went to the superbowl, when was the last time when they went to the playoffs, when was the last time they won a playoff game? Chiefs are garboge and not going to the playoffs this year.

How does 6 in a row taste?

Randy Moss, 1 grab vs. a patchwork D?

The Raiders are not going very far if they keep playing for a top 10 draft pick and trade it for a player who only catches one ball against their biggest rival.

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
techn9nehq said:
How does 6 in a row taste?

Randy Moss, 1 grab vs. a patchwork D?

The Raiders are not going very far if they keep playing for a top 10 draft pick and trade it for a player who only catches one ball against their biggest rival.
How does it taste never going anywhere? Denver is the biggest rival not the sorry ass chiefs.