Raiders v. Chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Since you Raider fans like History so much here is recent history.

Denver is 12-4 after bye weeks, they own the best november record Since 1995, and oh yeah last 10 meeting against the faiders in Oakland 7-3..wow home field advantage I would say. Wait home field only works WHEN YOU SELL OUT A GAME!!!!!!
How can the Raiders not sell out home games if they have sooo many fans??

Do you want ancient history now....When was the last time they won a Super Bowl...........1984, most of you probably weren't even born then, but remember to always hold onto that date because that is your last defense of any winning team!!!! Last time they won a playoff game was 2002 (only a year after Denver) So wow what a big advanatge there....but since 2002 how many playoffs for you....hmmmmmmm ZERO!!!!!

I would rather make the playoffs and lose than be a garbage team with no hopes of playoffs and have to hold on to History to try and defend my team!

See you Monday when you try to defend your team even more!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
P.K. Rippa said:
How does it taste never going anywhere? Denver is the biggest rival not the sorry ass chiefs.

I'm not even a Chief fan, but I'll take the bait.

How many Super Bowls have you been to in the last 20 years? And how did you do in that one?

My team the Bears have a more recent Super Bowl win than your shithole team. The Raiders are the joke of the league. I tried to like them when my boy Charles Woodson went there, but that team is awful. I can't wait for him to get out of there this summer and get on a team with a chance to win. Because the Raiders don't have much of a chance for a while.

Jan 4, 2003
techn9nehq said:
I'm not even a Chief fan, but I'll take the bait.

How many Super Bowls have you been to in the last 20 years? And how did you do in that one?

My team the Bears have a more recent Super Bowl win than your shithole team. The Raiders are the joke of the league. I tried to like them when my boy Charles Woodson went there, but that team is awful. I can't wait for him to get out of there this summer and get on a team with a chance to win. Because the Raiders don't have much of a chance for a while.
The bears have been so great over the last few yrs haven't they:dead: for a bears fan your ridin the queefs dick

Mar 16, 2005
Hey Ras.....

You should have Norv ad Big Al take a look at your pic in your sig....I don't think they even know the answer to that question

do the raiders got moss??????????

Jan 4, 2003
thascary1 said:
Hey Ras.....

You should have Norv ad Big Al take a look at your pic in your sig....I don't think they even know the answer to that question

do the raiders got moss??????????
ok.........?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
RAS 925 said:
The bears have been so great over the last few yrs haven't they:dead: for a bears fan your ridin the queefs dick

9 NFL Championships.....most storied franchise in the NFL next to the Packers....George Hallas, Dick Butkis, Sid Luckman, Bronko Nagurski, Walter Payton, Mike Singletary, Mike Ditka....and you're cracking on me for being a fan? Yeah, how have the last few years been for the Raiders. You fans are fucking stupid.

Also for the record I live in Kansas City...on the chief's dick...i think not. i have chief information coming at me 8 hours a day while i'm at work from sports radio. I'm more knowlegeable about the chiefs right now than my favorite team.

Jan 4, 2003
looks like your almost ready to convert to a full time queef fan:dead: or you may just still be at the "raider hater" phase :devious:

May 13, 2002
P.K. Rippa said:
You wanna talk about Superbowls. Broncos been to the Superbowl 6 times and won only two, the Raiders been their 5 times and won three.
i see some kind of pattern... so let me add to your quote...

The 49ers been to the Superbowl 5 times and won all 5.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
RAS 925 said:
looks like your almost ready to convert to a full time queef fan:dead: or you may just still be at the "raider hater" phase :devious:

I dont know how Raider Nation does it, but I don't switch sides and "convert" to being a fan of another team. Just because I know my shit doesn't mean I'm a fan. Just like conversly, just because you're a fan doesn't mean you know shit.