RAIDERS SHOPPING FARGAS, BUSH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
RAIDERS SHOPPING FARGAS, BUSH
Posted by Mike Florio on October 12, 2008, 12:59 p.m.

Charley Casserly of CBS reports that the Oakland Raiders are willing to trade either Justin Fargas or Michael Bush.

With Darren McFadden proving to be a legitimate NFL player, the Raiders don’t need three tailbacks.

Casserly says that Bush is the more likely to be moved.

Bush and Fargas are both under contract through 2010. Fargas has higher base salaries, given that he has been in the league for more years. Bush is in his second season. He was considered to have first-round talent until he suffered a broken leg in the first game of his senior season at Louisville.

Aug 9, 2006
who the hell would trade for MBUSH? if anything someone would pick up one of the FA rbs....if its going to be anyone thats coming in midseason and going to be completely new to the playbook it mines well not cost you any draft picks....

Apr 25, 2002
Dumb idea...Fargas is injury prone, he will get injured once again at some point during the season. He's a hard runner but I dont know why anyone would trade for him, he's only got maybe 2 good years left. Michael Bush has looked pretty good and I think he should stay. Neither running back is gonna bring in someone good enough to actually make a big difference for the offense.

Mar 16, 2005
Dumb idea...Fargas is injury prone, he will get injured once again at some point during the season. He's a hard runner but I dont know why anyone would trade for him, he's only got maybe 2 good years left. Michael Bush has looked pretty good and I think he should stay. Neither running back is gonna bring in someone good enough to actually make a big difference for the offense.

what he said