Raiders GIFs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
LMAO! what have we done in the playoffs since Elway retired???????????

what have the raiders done since marcus allen was a rookie???????

Moss will help you alot, but its basically the same team as last year, with a worse defense.

an yea I was talkin about Marques Anderson, that dude was crackin heads when we played yall last year. the game in Oakland he had to have about 90% of the tackles, an he busted out Droughns pretty hard on one of them

Jan 4, 2003
T-Dubb said:
LMAO! what have we done in the playoffs since Elway retired???????????

what have the raiders done since marcus allen was a rookie???????

Moss will help you alot, but its basically the same team as last year, with a worse defense.

an yea I was talkin about Marques Anderson, that dude was crackin heads when we played yall last year. the game in Oakland he had to have about 90% of the tackles, an he busted out Droughns pretty hard on one of them
thats about all he will do is hit...But he has no coverage skills... He thought he was going to be the starter but he got beat out in camp by Gibson.... Oh and you think this years defense is worse??? haha just watch and see buddy!

Apr 25, 2002
LOL Anderson was demoted to a fuckin 3rd stringer on our "shitty defense". That tells you how much he ment to the team.
I cant wait to see the gay ass donkies this year. Chump Bailey's bitch ass couldn't even cover Doug Gabriel..good luck with Moss!