Raiders @ Donkeys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
You can pretty much predict what the Raiders are going to call, it's that sad. With Hue, there was no tellin'!
I thought the Raiders/McKenzie made the right move by getting rid of Hue, but damn this Allen cat is horrible. Never seen a coach so happy after catching a 31 point shellacking.

Last edited:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I thought the Raiders/McKenzie made the right move by getting rid of Hue, but damn this Allen cat is horrible. Never seen a coach so happy after catching a 31 point shellacking.

He's smiling like that because he knows he can get away with that BS loss... Al Davis would have been fuming and ready to fire that mf.

Props: IronLungs420

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
If Allen were to be mad everytime we lost or did something dumb...He wouldnt live long. We need to stick with him for at least 4 season before he gets axed...Im tired of this coaching carousel shit....We need stabililty at head coach for once...He's young and learning...His defense was dope in Denver but he had more ballplayers on that side of the ball in Denver....

We have no secondary to speak of and our recivers are not healthy....We need to make some moves through free agency, draft or trades...Until we get more playmakers, we should expect these types of outcomes....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
If Allen were to be mad everytime we lost or did something dumb...He wouldnt live long. We need to stick with him for at least 4 season before he gets axed...Im tired of this coaching carousel shit....We need stabililty at head coach for once...He's young and learning...His defense was dope in Denver but he had more ballplayers on that side of the ball in Denver....

We have no secondary to speak of and our recivers are not healthy....We need to make some moves through free agency, draft or trades...Until we get more playmakers, we should expect these types of outcomes....
4 seasons? Are you serious?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'm like Al Davis. 4 seasons is too long if no playoffs are made within those 4 seasons. More Raiders fans are going to end up doing what I do... that's waaaay too long.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
offense is unimaginative, predictable and one dimensional. defense is a screen door with the screen part ripped out. pathetic, and you can't just blame this all on lack of talent. this is bad coaching at it's finest.

Props: Tony

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
offense is unimaginative, predictable and one dimensional. defense is a screen door with the screen part ripped out. pathetic, and you can't just blame this all on lack of talent. this is bad coaching at it's finest.
After four games we're gonna say this guy cant coach already? Be patient. This revolving door of coaches and no stability would kill any team. Give Allen a chance. There is a significant lack of talent in our secondary and also at WR at the moment.

Props: Meta4iCAL

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
After four games we're gonna say this guy cant coach already? Be patient. This revolving door of coaches and no stability would kill any team. Give Allen a chance. There is a significant lack of talent in our secondary and also at WR at the moment.
exactly. I'm glad Reggie McKenzie isn't as impatient as some of you guys are. This is the kind of attitude that has gotten us nowhere for 9 years. I would love to win now... but it's obvious the team is in more a rebuilding mode right now.

Props: Joey

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
some of the cats on 95.7 today were sayin mckenzie is part of the problem... Greg Papa is not happy, said they have the worst D in the league, and thats with a defensive HC...

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Lol @ McKenzie bein part of the problem. He specializes in scouting and drafting and he hasn't even had a draft yet. The Raiders are fucked rit now cuz they trade away really high draft picks for dudes in their mid 30s when they have no chance to even make the playoffs. I can't stress enough how dumb those trades were.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I'm saying our team looks damn unprepared and DA's inexperience as a head coach has hurt the team. he went out and hired his buddies(like knapp), instead of interviewing different candidates to find the best man for the job.

how the hell were al davis and bresnahan putting together a better defense every week than this?

on the offensive side, we're last in the league at running the ball. in 2010 we were 2nd, in 2011 7th. this clearly falls on dennis allen, since he decided to get rid of what we had going and bring in the clowns we have now.

Props: Tony