RAIDERS BEAT THE NINERS..FUCK THE NIENRS AND THE RAIDER HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
RAS 925 said:
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE NINER FANS ON HERE DISSING THE RAIDERS ESPECIALLY THAT TONE GUY THAT WAS SAYING NINERS WOULD GIVE THE RAIDERS AN ASS WHOOPIN.....HAHA NIGG DONT TALK NO MORE GO CRY AND FIND SOME MORE GAY PICTURES TO POST.....DAMN BOY THOSE REFS WERE CALLIN HELLA SHIT ON THE RAIDERS BUT WHEN THE NINERS DID THE SAME SHIT THEY WOULDN'T CALL IT BUT THE RAIDERS ARE THAT DAMN GOOD TO WIN EVEN WHILE GIVING UP A SHIT LOAD OF YARDS

Man get that wak ass shit out of here...It was a good close pre-season game but your team is still worthless.

May 4, 2002
WOW! You won the first pre-season game of the year on a last second field goal. Holy SHIT! The Raiders are so fucking bad. What was the score of that game last year?

Aug 26, 2002
AC Transit said:
Niners didnt look that bad...makes me think Erickson's offensive system might be able to overcome some of the niners personal shortcomings

I did see Sea bass missed a kick same ole shit
The only person on the bitch ass niners that didnt look bad was Barlow. Dorsey looked like shit and that is who you call a winner...

May 10, 2002
RAIDERS SHOULD HAVE WON BY A LOT MORE, NINERS HAD A COUPLE OF CALLS GO THERE WAY, NINERS ARE WAY MORE WORTHLESS. I CAN JUST PICTURE HOW MANY WHINER FANS WOULD HAVE BEEN TALKEN SHIT ON HERE IF THEY WOULD HAVE WON.

Jan 4, 2003
Playa510 said:
RAIDERS SHOULD HAVE WON BY A LOT MORE, NINERS HAD A COUPLE OF CALLS GO THERE WAY, NINERS ARE WAY MORE WORTHLESS. I CAN JUST PICTURE HOW MANY WHINER FANS WOULD HAVE BEEN TALKEN SHIT ON HERE IF THEY WOULD HAVE WON.
yeah they should have won by a lot more but you sell all them bull shit penalties refs were callin on the raiders but not the niners???? Refs were practically givin the niners the game but the raiders still stopped em...most penaltilized team but at the same time the most winning team.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Last year it was all the niner fans saying they were bad cuz they won the pre-season game. Raider fans were saying that pre-season aint shit. But look at everyone now, same exact thing but just different teams. Yall need to be less hypicritical. Yeah the Raiders won, but it is just pre-season.

Jan 4, 2003
I'd understand if its like raiders vs cowboys or something it would be just a preseason game no big deal but this was the BATTLE OF THE BAY its always like a REAL game when raiders and niners play each other it always goes down to the wire..Im just glad raiders got the W even after giving the niners 200 fuckin yards from the bull shit penalties

Apr 25, 2002
Damn, I already see the Oakland Gaider fans in full effect. I'mma say the same shit y'all say every time we beat you. "Its just a preseason game." It don't even matter.

And please...at least cut Dorsey a little bit of slack....LoL. Hasn't even started an NFL game. He's gotta get comfortable back there, still learnin' the in 's and outs. Give him some time, he'll be alright. No matter who QB'n for the 9ers, they'll be in good shape no matter what.

Apr 25, 2002
i guess its a double standard now cuz yall was sayin the same shit when yall beat us last year in PRESEASON...

btw yes it doesn't mean SHIT!!

May 8, 2002
RevoL said:
i guess its a double standard now cuz yall was sayin the same shit when yall beat us last year in PRESEASON...

btw yes it doesn't mean SHIT!!

Revol you know how it is man! We beat ya'll every year so it's about time that we let the haiders win one lol! The way I look at it is Pre-Seaon battle of the bay is for the fans to talk shit...It dont count to the NFL.