RAIDERS BEAT THE NINERS..FUCK THE NIENRS AND THE RAIDER HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
RAIDERS BEAT THE NINERS..FUCK THE NINERS AND THE RAIDER HATERS

HHAA BTICHEZ TONE YOU WERE TALKIN SHIT AND ALL U OTHER NINER FANS..FUCK U WACK ASS NINERS BITCHEZ! RAIDERS IN THIS MUTHA FUCKIN BITCH..I KNOW ITS PRESEASON BUT STILL U GUYS TALKED THE BIGGEST SHIT SAYING RAIDERS GONNAG ET SMASHED WITH DORSEY AT THE HELM BLAH BLAH BLAH FUCK EM!!!!!!!! RAIDERS BITCH!

May 15, 2002
Niners didnt look that bad...makes me think Erickson's offensive system might be able to overcome some of the niners personal shortcomings

I did see Sea bass missed a kick same ole shit

Jan 4, 2003
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE NINER FANS ON HERE DISSING THE RAIDERS ESPECIALLY THAT TONE GUY THAT WAS SAYING NINERS WOULD GIVE THE RAIDERS AN ASS WHOOPIN.....HAHA NIGG DONT TALK NO MORE GO CRY AND FIND SOME MORE GAY PICTURES TO POST.....DAMN BOY THOSE REFS WERE CALLIN HELLA SHIT ON THE RAIDERS BUT WHEN THE NINERS DID THE SAME SHIT THEY WOULDN'T CALL IT BUT THE RAIDERS ARE THAT DAMN GOOD TO WIN EVEN WHILE GIVING UP A SHIT LOAD OF YARDS

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
haha...me and my boys were just talking about ppl talking shit over preseason games...this is funny

Jan 4, 2003
siccfucc said:
haha...me and my boys were just talking about ppl talking shit over preseason games...this is funny
yup this the only time we see the niners this yr and so many fools were talkin shit saying wait til saturday niners gonna smash llalalalala but didnt happen..Raiders took the W

K

KAH

^^^^^RAIDERS FUCKIN SUCK THEY SHOULD HAVE WHOOPED NINERS ASS IN THA FIRST QUARTER & THERE D AINT SHIT EITHER NINERS DROVE ACROSS FIELD ON EM & BARLOW WAS RUN ALL OVER THA RAIDERS YALL BITCH ASS RAIDER FANS ACTIN LIKE U HAVE THA BEST DEFENSE THEN HE GETS SUM BULLSHIT CALL OF UNSPORTSMEN LIKE CONDUCT. FUCK NINERS & THE GAY ASS RAIDERS

Jan 4, 2003
KAH said:
^^^^^RAIDERS FUCKIN SUCK THEY SHOULD HAVE WHOOPED NINERS ASS IN THA FIRST QUARTER & THERE D AINT SHIT EITHER NINERS DROVE ACROSS FIELD ON EM & BARLOW WAS RUN ALL OVER THA RAIDERS YALL BITCH ASS RAIDER FANS ACTIN LIKE U HAVE THA BEST DEFENSE THEN HE GETS SUM BULLSHIT CALL OF UNSPORTSMEN LIKE CONDUCT. FUCK NINERS & THE GAY ASS RAIDERS
dallas got shut out by the texans HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jan 4, 2003
KAH said:
wow r u serious???? your juding the defense over the first pre-season game under a new d-coordinator???

Oh and I know ppl this is just a pre-season game but if u check other threads niner fans were saying they were gonna smash the raiders today

Aug 7, 2003
why the raiders should of won. All 3 of their quarterbacks have started in real nfl games. 2 of the 3 are good ass quarter backs, niners had their 2nd string QB in that never started a nfl game. that was the main thing right there.

Jan 4, 2003
DaytonFamily said:
its the preseason u fucking idiot, starters if lucky play for maybe the whole first quarter, these games are about checking out young talent
uhh no shit! Im just saying threads were made hatin on the raiders saying they would get smashed today but it didn't happen..Ok are we clear now?

May 15, 2002
Real Talk: Kerry Collins looked good

if the raiders can block - QB=Collins if not then its the Batch Cannon. Raiders played down today. Musta seen the spread move from pk to 3 to push that bitch...lol

l'm with 49ers but please, QB situation was a Garcia audition weak arm competition, Dorsey showed no arm strength and Doman was laughable...i'm praying for a surprise from Rattay

Jul 9, 2002
Tui looked great too, rolling out to the right and throwing on the run, he also make a great throw after a quick drop back but I think i was called out of bounds.