raiders #32 in nfl power rankings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
raiders just need to get rid of there head coach. kiffin is a idiot. espn was discussing how kiffin gave the Defensive Cord. the responsibility to take care of the defense. Kiffin had nothing to do with the D meaning during the game, Kiffin was focusing mainly on the offense and didnt give a shit about the D putting everything on that bum lookin DC.

P.S. niners will win our division and will make it to the playoffs.
bet u they dont.

Sep 29, 2003
raiders just need to get rid of there head coach. kiffin is a idiot. espn was discussing how kiffin gave the Defensive Cord. the responsibility to take care of the defense. Kiffin had nothing to do with the D meaning during the game, Kiffin was focusing mainly on the offense and didnt give a shit about the D putting everything on that bum lookin DC.

P.S. niners will win our division and will make it to the playoffs.

Am I the only Raiders fan who LIKES Lane Kiffin? Or is it just because you're getting your football knowledge from the "Unbiased Experts" over at ESPN?

It seems everybody is severely hatin on him. I really admire the way he stood up to Al Davis over the off-season. I like the way he adresses the media and he seems to have the respect of the players on the team. The consensus seems to be getting rid of Rob Ryan, and that's what Lane Kiffin wanted as well but Al Davis wouldn't let Ryan go. Everyone seems to forget that Al is a defensive-minded guy so maybe I guess he's biased and that;s why Ryan stayed.......Maybe if he can hang around long enough he might get Al to loosen the strings up. Either that or he's gone by week 9.....Only time will tell......but I swear, If he pulls a Bobby Petrino I'm gonna google his address and burn his house down....:siccness:

Jun 1, 2002
Am I the only Raiders fan who LIKES Lane Kiffin? Or is it just because you're getting your football knowledge from the "Unbiased Experts" over at ESPN?

It seems everybody is severely hatin on him. I really admire the way he stood up to Al Davis over the off-season. I like the way he adresses the media and he seems to have the respect of the players on the team. The consensus seems to be getting rid of Rob Ryan, and that's what Lane Kiffin wanted as well but Al Davis wouldn't let Ryan go. Everyone seems to forget that Al is a defensive-minded guy so maybe I guess he's biased and that;s why Ryan stayed.......Maybe if he can hang around long enough he might get Al to loosen the strings up. Either that or he's gone by week 9.....Only time will tell......but I swear, If he pulls a Bobby Petrino I'm gonna google his address and burn his house down....:siccness:
NO YOU'RE NOT. I LIKE LANE KIFFIN. AL DAVIS IS THE PROBLEM, NOT KIFFIN. AND ROB RYAN NEEDS TO GO ASAP.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

NO YOU'RE NOT. I LIKE LANE KIFFIN. AL DAVIS IS THE PROBLEM, NOT KIFFIN. AND ROB RYAN NEEDS TO GO ASAP.
I agree and I agree

I like Kiffin... if Al will let Kiffin do his thing I think this team will be much better

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
AL DAVIS NEEDS TO DIE, THATS HOW WE WILL BE GOOD AGAIN!!
I get so tired of hearing this bull shit, with out al davis the raiders would have 0 super bowls, who is gonna be more passionate, and try harder to win them him? they want some cheap ass owners like the niners? who know 0 about football? shut the fuck up with that shit, the man would give his fucking life for the raiders to win it, the nfl is no joke, the game passes people by.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I get so tired of hearing this bull shit, with out al davis the raiders would have 0 super bowls, who is gonna be more passionate, and try harder to win them him? they want some cheap ass owners like the niners? who know 0 about football? shut the fuck up with that shit, the man would give his fucking life for the raiders to win it, the nfl is no joke, the game passes people by.
I do agree with you on the fact that Al is WILLING to spend money

and he does have a passion for the team and wants them to win... but he spends money in the wrong places and makes the wrong decisions for the team

I wish he would just sit back, let other people make the decisions and sign the checks

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
but who are these other "people".
how bout KIFFIN for one...

I think Kiffin has a better knowledge of the game at this point in time than Al

If Kiffin could've hired a new Defensive Coordinator... picked who he wanted in the draft... someone for the D-Line or even a wide receiver... and let go of players who he feels don't need to be on the team... I think we would be way more solid

Sep 29, 2003
Glad to see more people supporting Kiffin. I honestly think he is the coach we need to move the franchise forward. He already started winning divisional games, 2 last year. It might not sound like anything big, but before that we hadn't won a divisional game in like 5 years LOL. He wants to move the team in the right direction, but if anyone saw the quotes from his press conference today, it's pretty obvious he feels like he's cornered by Al Davis. He's pretty much just a puppet it reminds me of the US government

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I'm talking about the Al Davis of NOW, not 1983. What have we done since then? We are 100 times shittier than better. We can't keep a coach. We can't keep key players. We can't draft players. We can't make plays. We overpay for losers, while letting decent players who help the team, and make a small salary go. Our coaches can't coach, because Al has the last word. We are annually one of the worst teams in the league. We can't sell tickets. And what is the one constant in all of this? AL DAVIS.

I love your ''the man would give his fucking life for the raiders to win it" quote; that's what we need to win, so tell your buddy to kick the bucket, because I want my team just win, baby.