raiders #32 in nfl power rankings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
ROFL

Your team is really that much better, huh?

Laughs for days, man. I can be realistic, and say my team belongs at the bottom of the list...maybe not last, but very, very close. You act as if your team is good. At all. LOL

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
1 losing season in 17 years.
Yeah, and at one point, the Raiders were a great team, too.

That was years ago. We're talking about this season. At least, I am. I'm not stuck on the past. I'm focused on the present, and looking to the future.

Even having 3 SB wins, while great, doesn't mean shit. Those don't mean anything to me today, because most of the current team weren't even born yet.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Yeah, and at one point, the Raiders were a great team, too.

That was years ago. We're talking about this season. At least, I am. I'm not stuck on the past. I'm focused on the present, and looking to the future.

Even having 3 SB wins, while great, doesn't mean shit. Those don't mean anything to me today, because most of the current team weren't even born yet.
the raiders r annual contenders for the 1st pick & the packers r perrenial division winners & hav the best young team in the nfl.

Jul 25, 2007
raiders just need to get rid of there head coach. kiffin is a idiot. espn was discussing how kiffin gave the Defensive Cord. the responsibility to take care of the defense. Kiffin had nothing to do with the D meaning during the game, Kiffin was focusing mainly on the offense and didnt give a shit about the D putting everything on that bum lookin DC.

P.S. niners will win our division and will make it to the playoffs.