RAIDER FANS WANT AL TO RESIGN.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SHOULD AL DAVIS RESIGN?

• YES

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • NO

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • WHO CARES

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Jun 1, 2002
Well see. But until then quit blaming Al for your sorry ass team's problems. Al Davis ain't on the field throwing picks and getting burnt by recievers.
NO BUT AL IS BEHIND EVERY PERSONEL DECISION MADE ON THE TEAM. SO THE DUDES GETTING BURNT BY RECEIVERS ARE THERE BECAUSE OF HIM. AND OH YEAH JUST WHO ARE YOU REFERRING THAT GETTING BURNT BY RECEIVERS? BECAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED WE HAVE THIS GUY WHO'S NUMBER IS 21. THEY DON'T EVEN THROW TO HIS SIDE OF THE FIELD.

Apr 25, 2002
So dude purposly goes out and looks for the sorriest players to sign just so he can fuck up his team? I don't understand.
No...Al Davis likes to draft freak athletes most of the time rather then real football players that play smart. Most of the players that are drafted dont turn out to be shit or cant develope into anything because of all the coaching changes.

Jun 1, 2002
mr. burns will not leave. and he is eternal because he sleeps in a cryrogenic chamber. it'll be the year 2068, al davis will still be alive, and the raiders will still be garbage.
I KNOW THAT'S WHAT YOU HOPE. BUT WE BOTH KNOW HE AINT GOT MUCH LONGER..

MEANWHILE IT'LL BE 2068 AND THE SAN DIEGO CHARGERS STILL WILL NOT HAVE 1 SUPERBOWL RING.

Sep 29, 2003
people around here are forgetting the positive things Al Davis has done....this is the only franchise that has won a super bowl in 4 different decades.....fuck the haters, raiders til death....

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
people around here are forgetting the positive things Al Davis has done....this is the only franchise that has won a super bowl in 4 different decades.....fuck the haters, raiders til death....

^^^CAN YOU READ.....THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE PAST,(I KNOW YOU RAIDER FANS LOVE TO BRING THINGS THAT HAPPENED OVER 20 YEARS AGO)IT'S ABOUT WHAT'S CRACKIN WITH THE RAIDERS RIGHT NOW AND THE FUTURE.I GOT HOMEBOYS THAT ARE DIEHARD RAIDER FANS IN LA AND THEY WANNA PUT A BULLET IN THAT FOOLS HEAD.