Rage Against the Machine adds more dates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2007
It turns out Rage Against the Machine will play more than one show after all--the seminal L.A. band will join the Wu-Tang Clan for three shows under the banner of Rock the Bells, the acclaimed hip-hop festival that kicks off in New York on July 28 and hits Southern California on Aug. 11.

That local show will be at the National Orange Show Events Center in San Bernardino while the third show, on Aug. 18, will be in San Francisco. The sites of the New York and San Francisco shows as well as ticket sales information will be announced by organizers on Monday.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-rage24feb24,0,710717.story?track=mostviewed-homepage

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
fuck, I'm definetly getting tickets for the sf one....they said they'll anounce it on monday? I wonder where...

Dec 26, 2004
2 people i work with say they goin to that festival next month, funny I had wedding to go to that same weekend N I was denied those dayz.

I hope they get back together, I dont know what audioslave was about.