Radio alert!!! ... Raydastray of the pain junkies ft ed1 ... Lets go!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
dirt e.needlez ... good looking G . RayDaStray do it all himself no help! he about to be mastering his stuff soon .. i like the sound has more a real feeling to it

elijah appreciate that! ima let him know , yea he got the explicit version he cut it up trying to get kmel to play it .. we aint tripping off siccness if they like good california rap they going to fuck with us! i never heard of mobb report radio is that internet ? do you play put it in the air ? does it ever get feed back? let us know..

dirt e.needlez ... good looking G . RayDaStray do it all himself no help! he about to be mastering his stuff soon .. i like the sound has more a real feeling to it

elijah appreciate that! ima let him know , yea he got the explicit version he cut it up trying to get kmel to play it .. we aint tripping off siccness if they like good california rap they going to fuck with us! i never heard of mobb report radio is that internet ? do you play put it in the air ? does it ever get feed back? let us know..
I think the mixing part is more important then the mastering part, cause I've got some people who got their shit professionally mastered, but it still sounded like shit cause they mixed it themselves or got one of they patnas to do it

MOBB REPORT RADIO is on the internet yeah. The Mobb Report was created as an alternative to bay area radio stations that play nothing but southern and commercial music.. We play that street shit, that mobb shit, and that introspective shit

You should still shoot for KMEL home turf but KMEL ain't really fuckin with bay artists like that unless you got a strong buzz already. I say you should focus on the grass roots and gettin your music to the people. I'ma try to push Raydastray tho because I believe in his talent

I'ma hit you on twitter

Props: SINCE_DA_80S