racists admit your ignorance now!@

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i'm asian so whuts up with it?

i'm not chinese i'm not japanese,korean,loas,
cambodian,vietnamese,thai,

i'm filipino mutherfucker we're not the same.

we don't speak one language and all understand
eachother.

ignorantes!

fuck yall speak your piece now!

whutever race you got a problem with let it be known.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
shit I'm from germany and a lot of times when I went to america the people over there were thinking that most of the peoples in germany were still nazis which is absolutely not true. I hate it when punks stereotype on other people and I also can't stand all fucking racists out there and all them dumb ignorant mutherfuckers in the world.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Tooper said:
i'm asian so whuts up with it?

i'm not chinese i'm not japanese,korean,loas,
cambodian,vietnamese,thai,

i'm filipino mutherfucker we're not the same.

we don't speak one language and all understand
eachother.

ignorantes!

fuck yall speak your piece now!

whutever race you got a problem with let it be known.
shut up flip

Nov 30, 2002
tooper is stupid... are you looking to cause shit on this board... if they dontlike you cuz of your race fuck em... and deal with that shit on your own time.. dont bringit here cuz number 1) no one gives a shit about this post...number 2) you cant do anything if someone does have a problem with someones race(s)..whatchu gonna do? stab them through ya modem...

this post was ridiculous

pz

Jun 16, 2002
MB3 said:
shit I'm from germany and a lot of times when I went to america the people over there were thinking that most of the peoples in germany were still nazis which is absolutely not true. I hate it when punks stereotype on other people and I also can't stand all fucking racists out there and all them dumb ignorant mutherfuckers in the world.
Das ist die richtige Einstellung! Wenn nur jeder so drauf wäre in Deutschland... Schade eigentlich

Apr 25, 2002
the reason i started this is cause of the blatent racism and stereo type,prejudice i've been seeing here in life and on the siccness.

so if they can speak on other races so casually.

why can't they just admitt their ignorance straight up right now and right here?

Nov 30, 2002
Young AKayser said:

Das ist die richtige Einstellung! Wenn nur jeder so drauf wäre in Deutschland... Schade eigentlich
translation= That is the correct adjustment! If only everyone like that drauf would be in Germany... Actually harm
:classic:

pz!