racism in the 21st century.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Oh yeah cuz, I'll bet Africa is like that, but I was just takin' a guess. And I know the racism is out there when I was little my grandpa told my mom he wouldn't have a Filipino baby in his house. But now me and my grandpa are so close that I would die for him, he's my dad. Maybe one day everyone'll see the light.... Oh and these haterz? Don't worry cuz, their little stares don't fade me. Stay up...

Apr 25, 2002
All Hallowz Eve said:

I'm mixed white and filipino, but I'm married to a blacc woman. I had a friend tell me that if I walked through his neighborhood with my wife. I would get killed by the blacc dudes that live there. I've got more fucced up coments from blacc dudes than from any other race. They give me dirty looks for being with a blacc woman but all the while their datin' white women. I'm just speakin' from my experiences though cuz. I'm sure different parts of the country got different issues....

And I am assuming you look more of your white decent then you do your Flipino decent. Well you have to understand history between white men and black women, this has more to do with history. This should show you how PAINFUL slavery was, where today black men are willing to jump a white guy because they are with a black woman.

Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
ALL HALLOWS EVE,
THAT'S HOW IT IS. BUT YOU BETTER ASK AFRICA HOW AFRICA IS. I BELIEVE EUROPEANS DONE PUT THEY SEEDS IN SOME OF THEM CONTRIES AND TRY TO CONTROL IT. REgARDLESS, JUST BE A LOAK ABOUT YOURS AND STAND UP. SHOW NO FEAR.
Yeah they put there seeds in the worse way, Just take a look at South Africa and apartheid or Africans bleaching there skin.

Apr 25, 2002
this post proves racism sitll exists(no offense but im just pointing out in every walk of life it there)... i belive Racism is wrong but it exists you got the white racist muthafuckers who put money into polticans,curupt police,local clubs,KKK's etc to keep black and other miniorties down and ghettos are no diffrent then a refuge camp in my book and let face a lot of those opressed people tend to hate the entire white race in america for it and takes it out on them(I.E.Rodney King riotes I know a few of you celebrated those whites getting beat down ya the cops are wrong but take it out on a whole society?).. then you also got Racial profiling towards arabs and Muslims who are constantly harassed by dumb fucks like the Cia,Immgration department and that idiot Jhon Ashcroft(who actually said Islam is just another fantiac relegion that promotes Sucide Bombings) .. It not only in amercia but it around the world whatever it over color,relegion, who has the most dollars,etc look at Isreal I thought the UN passed a law that said hardocre Zionism is wrong and that Isreal needs to stop running there aperthide(which i call it) towards the arabs... and speaking of Aperthide look at what happened in South Africa not that long ago people even dared to call Nelson Mendale a terriosts just becuase he was sticking up for a majority black population... (sorry if I spelled the guy name wrong)..Another tradgey of racism is the holocaust that happened many many years ago(which got me is why did Hitler hate his own Relegion he was Zionist Jewish) let face it racism will never go away and sadly it braught up genration after genration of hatred.. I personally think Racism should be illegal if anyone wants to beat down someone cuz there white and use Rodney King as a excuse go ahead but dont expect to live outside a cell after or if the south still wanna be stupid hicks dressed up in KKK and Nazi uniforms go ahead but dont expect to live at all.. my bad for bitching but that just my take on it.. peace to all

A

askgarcia

racism is not an important issue to ppl who dont experience it...if you dont experience it...you think its a thing of the past.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
WHAT YOU DON'T gET SHEA IS THAT WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE, THAT THE WHITEMAN HAS THE POWER. AND HIS IMAgE IS SWUNg OFF OF ALL OVER THE WORLD. FROM THE JUDICIAL TO THE CORPORATE, TO THE MILITARY AND MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Racism is beyond the hue of one's flesh suit in these crucial times we are forced to live in. There is religious racism, various "rights" racism (I.E. abortion) & there is politcal racism as well as about 100 other things I could rattle off. Fact of the matter is... these are the last days & it won't really matter once Armageddon strikes. & If anyone would prefer I quote scriptures from "The Book", I can do that with no problem at all.

SikIndividuoh...invisible