racism in the 21st century.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
in your own words.....touch basis on racism today in our country......
does it still exisist?? is it more calm....more wild.....more mental than physical....opinions....

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
MAN CUZZ,
YOU ALREADY KNOWIN' THAT SHIT IS RAMPANT. IT TOOK 9/11 AND O.J SIMPSON TO BRINg THEM OUT. gO TO THE CLINK AND YOU'LL SEE HOW THEY RACE TRIP TO THE FULLEST. AND THEN YOU HAVE THE CLOSET MUTHA-FUKAS, THAT WILL EVEN LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC BUT IS SCARED OF BLAK FOLK AND MINORITIES. MAN, BUT THIS WORLD IS CRAZY.

May 2, 2002
Tell me why...

Why must race be a constant issue on this board? It's the same conversation a million times over. Doesn't anyone get tired of typing the same thing over and over again? I don't know...maybe it's just me.....

May 3, 2002
A lot of people say that racism isn't that big of a deal nowadays.
That's bullshit.
Even on these boards, every day you'll see a posts by people who determine their opinion of each other, based on race.
But...this is the net.
I think people say there isn't much of a problem with racism these days for one reason. ....Back in the day - everyone who was racist, was open about it. It wasn't considered ingnorance then. Now since everyone with any bit of intellegence recognizes racism as a disease, racists aren't as 'open' about the way they feel. In other words, it seems as racism has been 'killed' in this country........bs

1L

Apr 25, 2002
RACISM IS ALIVE AND WELL......Happening on a everyday basis STILL...Look at Baltimore where cops are shooting black folks..in San Francisco where police are groping and searching 13 year old black girls.... the cops racial profiling of mexicans in Boulder, Colorado...all over the country THIS SHIT IS STILL HAPPENING.... whites are getting violence brought against them ...every race of man is BEING FUCKIN IGNORANT IS WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Racism will always exist as long as there is more than one race. Eventually though, as the race ratio changes the victims of it will change.

May 10, 2002
I think racism is fueled by the media. Exploiting the OJ case and making it a racial issue, it's everywhere

too many people are only skin deep.. and think of skin color before anything else.. even me, cuz were taught to think that way by what we read, see, and hear

it's hard to change, in a world that won't allow it, no matter how bad you want people to see things differently

Apr 25, 2002
today racism iz a systematic genocide , i can really only touch on what i know , i know that for the most part "latinos" arent latino or hispanic. hispanic means belonging to spain, latino means northern european . we dont belong to spain no more , the mexica that was enslaved are no long enslaved with chains , but with the mind . the schools , government , media hide our true culture , our true history , and make us ingnorant to our selfs , u make us hate our selfs , hate comes from ignorance.we wouldnt know how to steal, kill, and rape, if someone didnt do it to us ,give us spanish last names , not know how to speak our orginal launge . most people are blind to this or dont wanna see it .

im in high school right now teachers dont do shyt about racist fucks,kid hangs a nuce on a tree , who gets in trouble , the black kid who comes asking questions to the group who hangs out near the tree, the kid didnt come to fight , he was gonna ASK questions FIRST befor he reacted . my home boy was called a nigger by a white kid ,and the kid and his dad goes to my friends house , hands his kid the knife and proceeds to threatin my friend ,the school knows about it, what does the school do about it NOTHING. same kid calls a group of kids from pittsburg niggers what does the school do about it NOTHING .

when i was in junior high all the mexicans were fallowed every by a campus supior visor , at the time none of us in the group were known gang memebers and 99.9% of us werent in gangs , we all got along for the most part and none of us caused any real trouble why were we fallowed.the junior also handled a situation with a student calling a black kid nigger , they knew the kid said it wha happend ?????? nothing , some teacher got ended up being called racist ...... u know why cuz the student who called the kid a nigger called her it becuz the she was being smart with the teacher.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SO SHEA,
BASICALLY YOU SAYIN' YOU HAVE YOUR BAK AgAINST THE WALL CAUSE YOU DENOUNCE THE MUTHA-FUKAS IN YOUR RACE BUT DON'T WANT TO SEEM LIKE YOU RIDIN' ANOTHA RACE AND CULTURE'S NUTS RIgHT? MAN, IT SEEM LIKE YOU HALFWAY IN AND MIgHT AS WELL JUST COME ON IN PATNA. FUK WHAT ANOTHA MAN THINKS.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Tell me why...

gimpypimp said:
Why must race be a constant issue on this board? It's the same conversation a million times over. Doesn't anyone get tired of typing the same thing over and over again? I don't know...maybe it's just me.....
I get tired of it. But it still is a problem in the country, and it will be for a long time. There will always be someone that has a racist mind set. It's a damn shame, cause everyone is the same on the inside and people judge others on the outside without getting to know them. I hate that type of shit.

May 3, 2002
Man I think racism's been switched up in the country it use to be the white folks hatin' on the blaccs and now it's opposite. Some of my boys just clown white boys when they see 'em and shit like that. But overall there ain't much racism here in this area.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
ALL HALLOWS EVE,
BUT WHO HAS THE POWER? ARE BLAK FOLK THE MAJORITY IN CORPORATE JOBS, HIgH PAYIN' JOBS, JUDICIAL STANDINgS, ETC, ETC......?

IS THE BLAK COMMUNITY IN PROSPERITY AND PEACE?

Apr 25, 2002
All Hallowz Eve said:
Man I think racism's been switched up in the country it use to be the white folks hatin' on the blaccs and now it's opposite. Some of my boys just clown white boys when they see 'em and shit like that. But overall there ain't much racism here in this area.
LOL!! @ Racism switching up...

I don't think you saw Mezzano's post about Blacks and Hispanics being pulled over and searched more then Whites....
South Americans and Blacks receive less pain killers from doctors because of the stereotype that we can tolerate more pain. A lot of times blacks and hispanics don't even get the same proper treatment as of whites even though they may have the same health care as white folks.

RACISM is real and still in affect at full force, people deny it, hide around it or make lame excuses..

May 3, 2002
EDJ said:
ALL HALLOWS EVE,
BUT WHO HAS THE POWER? ARE BLAK FOLK THE MAJORITY IN CORPORATE JOBS, HIgH PAYIN' JOBS, JUDICIAL STANDINgS, ETC, ETC......?

IS THE BLAK COMMUNITY IN PROSPERITY AND PEACE?
Ok cuz I see what you're sayin', but look at this. In my area it ain't like that. Our mayor for the longest time was blacc. The Secretary of State for God's sakes is blacc and could be a future president. The list goes on. But in America the white folks is the majority so of course they are gonna hold most everything, shit. If you go to any other country you'll see that the majority as far as race goes, will have the high positions. Africa, blacc folks prolly hold the high positions there. China, chinese people are prolly in power. It's about the majority. I don't see much racism where I'm from. I'm mixed white and filipino, but I'm married to a blacc woman. I had a friend tell me that if I walked through his neighborhood with my wife. I would get killed by the blacc dudes that live there. I've got more fucced up coments from blacc dudes than from any other race. They give me dirty looks for being with a blacc woman but all the while their datin' white women. I'm just speakin' from my experiences though cuz. I'm sure different parts of the country got different issues....

Apr 25, 2002
WestAfrica2010 said:

LOL!! @ Racism switching up...

I don't think you saw Mezzano's post about Blacks and Hispanics being pulled over and searched more then Whites....

Hispanics and Blacks receive less pain killers from doctors because of the stereotype that we can tolerate more pain. A lot of times blacks and hispanics don't even get the same proper treatment as of whites even though they may have the same health care as white folks.

RACISM is real and still in affect at full force, people deny it, hide around it or make lame excuses..

read my post on this subject then dont call us hispanic unless you are referring to people of spanish decent , spain is in europe

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
ALL HALLOWS EVE,
THAT'S HOW IT IS. BUT YOU BETTER ASK AFRICA HOW AFRICA IS. I BELIEVE EUROPEANS DONE PUT THEY SEEDS IN SOME OF THEM CONTRIES AND TRY TO CONTROL IT. REgARDLESS, JUST BE A LOAK ABOUT YOURS AND STAND UP. SHOW NO FEAR.