Rachel Ray......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Would you fuck Raechel Ray

• Total voters
Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Aight y'all, some homies of mine and I have gotten into long discussions about Raechel ray. Bottom line, is she fuckable or not? I know a few cats that wouldn't fuck her if she were the last broad on earth. And I know a few that would drop they wife in a heartbeat for her.
Would you fuck her or would you not and what are your reasons. I've heard quite some interesting reasons on why some fools wouldn't fuck her and I'd like to see your thoughts on the subject.

p.s. Me personally, Would fuck the shit out of her and have her make me a fucking hoagie afterwards with some kind of desert and a nice potato salad! Afterwards I would fuck her shit back into her by sodomizing her and eat fruit salad off her tits!!:eek:

Feb 8, 2003
I would let my black snake with that cobra head out the bag(like jake the snake used to unleash damien out the bag)

In other words I would drill the hell out of her then have her fix me some sausage and eggs