R8R & L-wood Present Stuck In Traffic [FREE 80 MIN MIX]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Just played this one today, forgot it was on my hard drive. The weather is about 33 celcius and its perfect weather for this mix. Thanks again guys....I haven't been around much but do you have any other projects released since 9-1-classicx?
east bay classics ;-)
Marv got that right! I FINALLY finished mixing the East Bay Classics 2 disc mix and L-wood is working on the art right now so that will be up next. Its just like the SFC & SAC sets so as soon as he finishes up we are going to see where we can get them pressed. Hope you guys enjoy this one.

MaKaVeLi, the only other mixes out now are ones I did with DJ Dick Hennessy like that Explicit Lyrics mix hosted by KMG (RIP OG). This SIT is the last one L-wood and I worked on together so we had to be sure to do it right on this EBC. L-wood and I actually compiled a list of 90% of the mixes I have been involved with if you want to see that? Some were download only and others were hard copies or both. I was surprised at the amount of mixes....

Aug 18, 2002
Just played this one today, forgot it was on my hard drive. The weather is about 33 celcius and its perfect weather for this mix. Thanks again guys....I haven't been around much but do you have any other projects released since 9-1-classicx?
If you don't have this one we've got a couple copies left:

http://www.rapmusicguide.com/item/5...thern_California_Trunk_Tape_Resurrection.html

I've been buried at work but hope to get started on the East Bay Classics artowrk soon. R8R did his thing on the mixing!

Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
Marv got that right! I FINALLY finished mixing the East Bay Classics 2 disc mix and L-wood is working on the art right now so that will be up next. Its just like the SFC & SAC sets so as soon as he finishes up we are going to see where we can get them pressed. Hope you guys enjoy this one.
Its already official. I know its gone be TIGHT, just like every other mix ya'll have made.