R2: Fatal Nyghtmare v. Eastwood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
god damn best battle in dayz... i aint even finna vote...

@wang shut the fucc up bro your a new comer dont come talkin shit to a vet, cel will rip you homie... learn about your peers before u speak on something....

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Originally posted by x-kalibur
dont come talkin shit to a vet, cel will rip you homie...
LMAO! For real homie...Cel is the furthest thing from a vet this board has ever seen. He isn't even close to vet. Hell...i've never seen him spit hard in my life. Make sure you understand exactly what a vet is before you go around using the word so loosely. Its an honor to be known as a vet...and Cel-c-us definately ain't on that level.

No disrespect. Stay up x-kalibur.

Apr 26, 2002
ive decided not to vote because i am gridlocked, both were equal to me....in the event of a tie breaker i might decide a winner....tight shit, probly the best ive seen

Oct 13, 2002
Stealth said:

LMAO! For real homie...Cel is the furthest thing from a vet this board has ever seen. He isn't even close to vet. Hell...i've never seen him spit hard in my life. Make sure you understand exactly what a vet is before you go around using the word so loosely. Its an honor to be known as a vet...and Cel-c-us definately ain't on that level.

No disrespect. Stay up x-kalibur.

ya stupid dumbass lol...x-kailbur..next time jus dont talk..u make urself look dumb

Oct 13, 2002
Cel-c-us said:

Fucc you Bitch, your gay ass asked me on aim "do you wanna have cyber sex" fuccin fagot
....so i asked you online if i wanted to have cyber sex with you.....hmmmm ok....

and wut did u say...most likely yes..well did u say yes???

DUmbass...ya i asked you u have cyber....that makes so much sence....why dont u just stop making urself sound gay and shut up..ok thx

Apr 25, 2002
Both verses were pretty good. I think Eastwood had the better punches though. This was one of my favorites...

fucc KROOKED KONCEPTZ,my-stylez-leavin-u-shook-like-bomb-threatz//
got my palms-wet,(wit-blood)...from rapidly-slappin yo ass un-con-scious//
Vote = Eastwood

P.S. If anyone wants to learn the definition of a vet then I suggest sparkin up a scuffle with Juan Million.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Alright...i re-read. I can't give any criteria or reasons, cuz both were just amazing...but I read them both, and basically, i thought Fatal's was better. I hate to see Eastwood lose this...this easily could have been the final battle.

Vote=Fatal.

Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

Vote:Eastwood
Reason:Mayn that shit was unbelievable...Money said that shit about siccmade and lynches fetus?...Dang....Fatal...You a homie on here n' all and I loved the bars son....And congrads on makin' it this far God
2 C's