R-R-R-Rydah, gimme X

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
What song is this? they make the whole beat off a loop of some dude saying "Rydah Gimme X" an some other shit i cant remember...its Mac Dre an Rydah J. Klyde...not sure the name or what CD its on, can someone help me out? itz been stucc in my head all day

Aug 9, 2002
thizzordie916 said:
What song is this? they make the whole beat off a loop of some dude saying "Rydah Gimme X" an some other shit i cant remember...its Mac Dre an Rydah J. Klyde...not sure the name or what CD its on, can someone help me out? itz been stucc in my head all day
IT'S ON THAT FIRST RYDAH.....PRINCE OF THE PROJECTS AND THE SONG IS CALLED 50 SHOTS.....IT'S MAC DRE SAYING "RYDAH YA NEXT". THAT'S THE SAMPLE BUT THAT SONG IS ON THAT WHAT'S REALLY THIZZIN ALBUM. I THINK THE FIRST SONG.

May 3, 2006
yah what tha fuck indo smoker....dont be too conspicuous hahaha punk ass, dont come around here askin whassup with tha "thizz spots" u sportin tha PD's finest apparel, wires and us thug niggaz dont like no wires stay cleara us head bustaz

May 3, 2006
haha on the real. i didnt even see that fool say that shit hahaha i muss be trippin. but uh anyways nigga get a life u aint no music conniseur (or however in the fuck you spell it) if u say fuck rydah. listen to the song mayne. dre hannin him tha mic....u think mac dred be hukt-on-somebuwlshit. go back to pushin puss ya stank BITCH