R.I.P TO MY PRIMO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2003
lauzts0ul.tk
RUBEN 'JOEY' SANCHEZ NEUMAN

MY PRIMO WAS SHOT BOUT 6 TIMES AND KILLED IN NEWMAN BY SOME TROMPAS ON THE 10TH, THE RATAS WILL GET THEIRS BUT IN THE MEANTIME REST IN PEACE TO MY COUSIN RUBEN, A DOWNASS NORTENO.

Feb 19, 2004
RESPECTS.... FIRST OFF I AM DEEPLY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR PRIMO.... I TOO HAVE LOST MY PRIMO (4-5-04).... WHILE HIM AND I WERE RUNNING THE CALLES OF MADERA, SCRAPAS SHOT AND HIT EM.... TAKE COMFORT IN KNOWING THEY AWAIT US IN A BETTER PLACE, AND IN WATCHING, AS SCRAPAS FALL AROUND YOU.... ONE LOVE BROTHA, TRICKSTA....

Jun 28, 2002
Rest In Paradise to your Primo homie.....i heard about that when it happened.....the next night on madison in Modesto a scrap was shot n killed and his 14 year old homie with him was shot too....shit is getting hot in and around modesto again this year....but anywayz homie my prayers go out to him n his family....Stay Strong homeboy

Sep 13, 2003
lauzts0ul.tk
thanks homies for the love and respect.

yeah modestos real hot right now. madison's bout to get shot up again though, that shit wasnt enough. jose cruz can rest in pieces for all i care, scrapa got what he deserved.

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
By BLAIR CRADDOCK
BEE STAFF WRITER

Last Updated: July 16, 2004, 06:35:09 AM PDT

Five admitted gang members have been arrested in connection with Saturday night's fatal shooting in Newman, the Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department reported Thursday.
It was the first of two deadly gang shootings during the weekend involving Norteños and Sureños.

The other was in Modesto, and police believe the Sunday night killing in their city might have been retaliation for what happened in Newman.

The retaliation apparently did not end there. Sheriff's investigators say two of the suspects in the Newman killing are accused in a drive-by shooting Monday night in Modesto. No one was killed.

Those two suspects, Alfaro Arellano, 18, of Modesto, and Francisco Gomez, 20, of Ceres, went to jail after the Monday shooting -- and that is where investigators found them and booked them on murder charges in the Newman case.

Also under arrest are Raúl Peña, 20, of Modesto, and two male juveniles, a 17-year-old from Ceres and a 16-year-old from Stockton; the Sheriff's Department did not release the juveniles' names.

Authorities also are seeking Cesar "Night Owl" Perez, 17, of Ceres, said deputy Tom Letras, spokesman for the Sheriff's Department.

"All of these guys (the five in custody) are admitted Sureño gang members," Letras said.

The five are accused of killing Ruben "Joey" Neuman, 21, who wore the red colors of the rival Norteño gang when he was fatally wounded at about 10:45 p.m. Saturday.

Investigators said Neuman was walking his bicycle about 10:45 p.m. Saturday at Kern and P streets when a pickup truck and sport utility vehicle pulled up next to him.

Witnesses said men got out of both vehicles, argued with Neuman, and began beating him, according to police. One of the assailants pulled a gun and shot Neuman, they said.

The next night, according to Modesto police, a man who witnesses said wore red Norteño colors gunned down Jose Cruz, 21, a Sureño affiliate from Modesto, as he stood in front of a known gang hangout in west Modesto.

No one had been reported arrested in the Modesto killing by late Thursday.

Letras said Arellano and Peña were arrested June 18 for firing a gun from a moving car, near Atlantic Drive and Midway Avenue in the vicinity of Hatch Road and Highway 99 between Ceres and Modesto. Both were out on bail when Neuman was shot and killed.

Letras said Arellano was arrested again Monday, this time with Gomez, in connection with another drive-by shooting in Modesto.

Letras did not have details on Monday's nonfatal shooting -- but he said authorities believe it was revenge by Sureños for the Cruz killing the night before.

Arellano and Gomez were still in jail after their arrests Monday, when authorities obtained information that tied them to Neuman's killing.

"The way we broke this was an anonymous tip," Letras said. "The Newman Police Department, on Tuesday, started getting names for detectives to work with."

Sheriff's detectives, assisting Newman police, took the first of the five suspects in for questioning Wednesday evening, he said.

Newman's 11-member police force has been operating on a stepped-up basis since Saturday's shooting, with at least two officers working at all times.

The overtime operations will continue to keep an eye on gang activity, Police Chief Michael Brady said Thursday.

"I want to thank the community," Brady said, of the tips that led to the arrests.

Arellano, Peña and Gomez remained in county jail Thursday night. The teenage suspects were in Juvenile Hall, Letras said.

Sep 13, 2003
lauzts0ul.tk
yeah them scrapas will get sliced up in county if theyre even there.

my primo was a down ass Norteno, theyre asses had to drive to Newman, two carloads juss to take him down. thazsome typical scrapa shit right there