R.I.P. To my homey Lil Bull

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
My triple og homey Lil Bull tragically got murdered on June 15th. He died at 39 but looked no older than 33. This was one of the most respected niggaz in all of Dago. He was respected by Crips and bloods. He was the one that went up in Def Jam with Jayo in the meeting with Kevin Liles(president of Def jam) and gangstered Jayo out of that contract. They terrified of my nigga Bull. He was like family to me and my brother Big C.S. My nigga just had that aura about him. Everybody liked him and respected him. My manager/homey Craig was his brother in law for 21 years. My homey's sister Renee is the best wife I've ever seen in my life. That was her man. She stood by him faithfully through thic and thin. I have so much respect for her as a woman. He had 5 kids by her which are also like my family. I've been around this family since I was 7 or 8 years old. They're like my second family. His funeral was today, and it was the biggest funeral I've ever seen in my life (I hollared at Jayo Felony there). I got Jayo, Cricet and Ecay Uno at the funeral givin' a r.i.p. shout to Bull which is going to be on the doc to show ya'll how it is in the Ghetto World. It ain't all good. So can ya'll just give a rest in peace to my triple og homey Lil Bull.

Rest In Peace homey. Much love. LIL C.S.

M

MURDA_MINDED

R.I.P. TO YA HOMIE.....STAY UP FOLKS..........KEEP DOIN YA THANG THO PLAYBOI.........IM OUT

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
R.I.P. to your big homey Lil Bull.

An uncle of mine recently past away this January. He was murdered to, it's hard when someone you know passes away but in a way it makes you appreciate life a little more because you never know when you're going to leave. So keep ya head up and just live your life to the fullest.

Peace out homey.