R.I.P. to my dog "Bo" 1/21/06

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I usually don't put my business out there but, I lost my dog, Bo of 14 years today. :cry: It was my first dog that I've had and grew up with since I was about 9 or 10. Lost a real friend indeed but I don't think the shit really has hit me yet...It's sad, but this shit is fucked up at the same time...Has anyone else lost their childhood dog who they've known for years since they were young?. How did it affect you?! :ermm:

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
I never lost a close friend to death...
but i did lose my father at age 9 ...
and he was like my best friend back then...

when it first happened. i couldn;t believe he died...
i just thought it was all a lie...
then it hit me that it was real and then i cried...
but through the years i think the pain stays with u..
and the memory of them will always be eternal..
as long as you and everyone else who luved them
remembers them...
but i believe a part of him lives on in me....

the ways i would deal with it.. was art... and music...
music has always been my escape.. weather i made my own music.. or just listened to music...

but yeaa when someone you really care about dies
it's some crazy shit...
i never knew no pain like that until it happened....

stay up man.. i can relate to how u feel...

peacee

Jan 1, 2006
I know it has to be rough for you, because it sure as fuck was for me. On the personal side, you've got one of your last links to childhood innocence dying. On the compassionate side, one of your closest friends has just left.

Nothing like an animal friend. Never have to worry about it fucking your hoe, talking shit on your name or stealing your shit. And they're always happy to see you when you come home, not like a skanless punk bitch who wants to slam dishes and argue because you didn't bring home the right kind of dryer sheets, or a faggot ass roommate who borrowed your razor to shave his balls and left a big diarrhea shit in your toilet bowl.

RIP BO.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Sorry about your loss man. A lot of people aren't gonna understand the bond you had with your dog, but a lot of times it's stronger and more genuine than with some of the people in your life. Don't let anyone try to diminish the pain you feel. Let it run it's course..

RIP..

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
man....dogs have been better to me then most people I've met.

my pit got taken to the pound the other day, and I cried like a baby. it's just the fact that dogs love you regardless if you're ballin' or broke as fuck....just pet the dude and fill his bowl, and he'll ride for you forever.

RIP BO

@187....sorry about your loss mane, keep on makin' that music, I know he'd be proud of you.

Apr 26, 2002
word to all tha above posts. i wuz jus sayin the other day, i would kill a PERSON if they killed my dog (purposely). rip to ur dog homie. fold.

May 8, 2002
Vamps said:
Sorry about your loss man. A lot of people aren't gonna understand the bond you had with your dog, but a lot of times it's stronger and more genuine than with some of the people in your life. Don't let anyone try to diminish the pain you feel. Let it run it's course..

RIP..

DJ Mark 7 said:
I get more sad when a dog dies than a human lol....

Man stay up tho...Best thing you could do is go to the Humane Society and save a dog from being euthanized in his memory

R.I.P BO.

Apr 25, 2002
RIP to your doggy BO. It was hard when i Lost my first doggy. She didnt pass away more like dogg napped but it was the worst month of searching everyday at the spca all over the east bay. Well to connect this story to it my very first litter from her, the pick of the litter was Assassino; sino was his nickname, who just passed away a few weeks ago he was 12yrs old. My sister didnt tell me and I was more pissed then sad when i first heard but then it struck me hard cause he was a solid Pit Bull. Everytime i would visit her house you could just hear him howling to get my attention or hed just sit there watching my everymove, even in the worst rain conditions. I gave her a bad guilt trip to the point where she felt like shit but 12 years is average life for a doggy, but i guess it was just his time to go. Lil things like that, that i remember that gets to me when i think about it. The best way to cope with it is getting youself a new doggy. It wont be the same but the love that you had for him will.....DOGS do get to go to heaven too!

Apr 25, 2002
I appreciate all the comments and support. It bums me out just thinkin' about him now, but I guess, like they say...time heals all. :ermm:

and to Por la Fuerza: you hit it right on the nail man, and I think that's why I'm gonna miss him so much.