R.I.P. "The Intimidator" 1951-2001

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
nascar is boring to watch but saying it doesn't take skill to do is a pretty idiotic statement. If any of us were thrown into a nascar we would without a doubt lose...

Jul 1, 2004
haha! Fillya, my homie... watch a race then come back with that line about left turns.
The Daytona 500 woulda been the one to watch. It was a hell of a race. Yes, racing is alot more than just left turns. Its left turns at 170 mph with 4 other cars within 3 inches of your car...its more than just floorin it.

Im not a big NASCAR fan but Ive watched some races. I think they're too long, I like to watch the first and the last 20 laps or so.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Bottom line is:
- White people = Best drivers in the world.
- White people = Best car manufactures in the world (Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Ferrari etc.)

However, American whiteys suck ass at driving real races compared to Europeans! Nascar takes little skill compared to Formula 1 or Rally, where Europeans been dominating for years (Schumacher, Vettel, Colin McRae etc.) Whenever Americans realize they suck at a sport (or anything else for that matter), they come up with their own niche and claim they're the world's best in it, although they are the only ones doing it (while the rest of the world doesn't give a shit)

Also, you ever seen a blacky in a formula 1 car ? Shit aint gonna happen cause they all suck at driving, especially the AA ones.

Feb 11, 2006
Bottom line is:
- White people = Best drivers in the world.
- White people = Best car manufactures in the world (Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Ferrari etc.)

However, American whiteys suck ass at driving real races compared to Europeans! Nascar takes little skill compared to Formula 1 or Rally, where Europeans been dominating for years (Schumacher, Vettel, Colin McRae etc.) Whenever Americans realize they suck at a sport (or anything else for that matter), they come up with their own niche and claim they're the world's best in it, although they are the only ones doing it (while the rest of the world doesn't give a shit)

Also, you ever seen a blacky in a formula 1 car ? Shit aint gonna happen cause they all suck at driving, especially the AA ones.
a blacky??? you sound very ignorant...gtfo wid dat talk ...
also dat nigga lewis hamilton owns f1 u idiot....his beezy is also hot

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Lol Shae don't be mad at me that America is made up of pussy Europeans who were too weak and pathetic to fight for their rights in their home countries. America is build on a pile of cowards, but I can't blame you for your ancestors feebleness, just like you can't blame me for the Nazis goin ape shit.

Feb 14, 2009
I work @ a Hotel and all I know is Europeans are cheap, don't have any concept of tipping, and generally have no manners. Oh, and those faggots wear "man bags" and wear capris! What I really tyring to say is, fucc them fools!