R.I.P T-Woodz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
Just saw the video on youtube rest in peace my nigga, I met the nigga once when he was with Slick down in L.A. seemed like a real cool nigga man. My Condosolences to the whole WrongKind Family, especially Slick keep your head up my nigga. And to T-Woodz whole family ya'll will be in my prayers.

Sep 1, 2008
Just saw the video on youtube rest in peace my nigga, I met the nigga once when he was with Slick down in L.A. seemed like a real cool nigga man. My Condosolences to the whole WrongKind Family, especially Slick keep your head up my nigga. And to T-Woodz whole family ya'll will be in my prayers.
Yea i just found out too. That's a damn shame too. And yea my respect go out to Mitchy and all the Wrongkind and T Woodz family.

R.I.P. T-Woodz

Feb 7, 2006
RIP, damn it always semm when a dude up on the screen talking bout how grimey his area is etc. he soon to get knocked down. that's all bad RIP again.

Nov 10, 2007
R.I.P. T Woods......This is a dam shame this left a huge void in the game mayne.. T was bridgin the divide on the coast makin this one West trill especially in Frisco. It's sad when you safer away from the soil than in it.....