R.I.P. Steve Jobs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
did everybody just totally ignore the part where it said under pc "Can be turned into a mac"

lol
all a mac is, is PC hardware + the mac operating system; except they build it in a way to where you cant open it and upgrade it.
you can easily build your own pc for 1/5th of the price, install the MAC OS, and have yourself a mac computer, if you're such an idiot that you havent learned how to properly use a computer yet

macs are like lottery tickets, theyre tax on people who dont have any common sense and low intelligence

tony206 once posted in the open forum an academic study that proved that people who use internet explorer have lower IQ's than people who use mozilla.

id like to see a similar study comparing people who use PC's vs people who use macs
thats crazy. i didnt know that. but at the end of the day i dont feel like building my own computer. thats cool for ppl with the knowledge to do that. if i have a techy friend or family member whos willing to do it for me, then sure ill pay them to build me a comp and save myself the money next time. i dont feel like learning myself. till then im down to pay more to minimize exerting any effort myself.

why hate on someone for choosing to pay more money for the sake of easiness and convenience?

you paid $75 for that blanket, shirt, beanie, and socks?!? you know if you just buy a cheap sewing machine and these fabrics you could easily just make your own for way cheaper and more customized to your personal taste. but you just care about that fubu tag showing to look cool dont you?

you paid $50 on dinner for the past 3 days?!? you could easily have bought the ingredients at the grocery store and made the same even fresher meals for way cheaper. but you just want to fit in and feel cool by being seen at long john silver dont you?

tony206 once posted in the open forum an academic study that proved that people who use internet explorer have lower IQ's than people who use mozilla.

id like to see a similar study comparing people who use PC's vs people who use macs
i cant think of one my professors, some who are world renowned scholars, who dont use macs. i dont think their iq is too low

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
the problem i have with it is not that apple steals/innovates ideas, but the fact that when someone else does it based on there devices they take it to the courts. i dont know anyone that would mistake a galaxy s2 for a iphone but yet apple are suing samsung. even though the majority of the major features on ios5 are 'innovated' straight from android.
The entire Android idea was taken from Apple. Which came first? That's like a rapper calling another rapper a biter for using the same sample. lol.

Here's a little link. Nobody is really a "thief" in this game...because you really don't know who developed what, when...feel me?

http://eddieringle.com/what-came-first-android-or-ios/

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
they all take ideas from eachother...

The OS, which powers Apple’s iPad and iPhone devices, will be available in the fall and will include more than 200 new features. A number of the features are very similar to ones used in Android and Windows Phone 7. Apple’s iOS 5 improvements didn’t go un-noticed at Redmond. Microsoft’s Joe Belfiore, Director of the Windows Phone program, tweeted his feelings on Monday afternoon. “Feeling flattered today,” said Belfiore after referencing a number of iOS 5 features. Belfiore also reached out to one poster who was impressed with Apple’s new camera hardware button implementation. “With a wp7 you get a dedicated camera button that wakes the phone from sleep and jumps u to camera,” he said. “Been shipping for 8 months!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
swagger jacken since the 80s

When the Macintosh was introduced in 1984, it represented something altogether new to the public – an affordable Graphical User Interface (GUI) on a computer with a mouse. Suddenly, while others were typing commands like “del index.com,” Mac users were dragging and dropping the image of a file into the image of a trash can. Users had a computer with an interface that made sense (intuitive). But although Apple was the first to successfully mass-produce a GUI, they were not its inventors, nor were they the first to market it.

The honor for producing the first working GUI goes to Doug Englebart – at the time an employee of Stanford Research Institute. Englebart and colleagues created a program called the oNLine System in 1965-‘68. This program used the first mouse, a windowing system, and hypertext, and was based on a description of a system called “memex” proposed by Vannevar Bush in 1945. The name “mouse” comes from this period. The mouse used in oNLine had three buttons on one end and the line coming out the other end. Apparently, the buttons for eyes and nose, plus a cord for a tail, reminded the users of a mouse and the name stuck.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
hahaha i dont know how i can make this much clearer. im fine with these companies stealing ideas and modifying them for their own products but the problem i have with apple is that its fine when they do it but when someone else does it they take them to court.

the galaxy tab cant be bought in australia and many countries in europe at the moment because apple claims that a rectangular glass face with rounded corners is their idea.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
hahaha i dont know how i can make this much clearer. im fine with these companies stealing ideas and modifying them for their own products but the problem i have with apple is that its fine when they do it but when someone else does it they take them to court.

the galaxy tab cant be bought in australia and many countries in europe at the moment because apple claims that a rectangular glass face with rounded corners is their idea.
Some companies have been in violation. THAT's why Apple has taken them to court.