R.I.P SPEEDY LOC, I YEAR ANNIV.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
i aint saying you hating caffine but why would you come on this thread and say sum shyt if u aint knowing..?especially a post bout a homie of ours....you should have left it alone and said nothing....thats my 2 cents....and as far as a skrap dying and talking shyt...i remember sum kats posting lil rob died on raptalk....and no one said skrap this or that to my knowledge....respect 4 the dead like what the homiez said....but shyt take a look at some of the shyt the ratas said bout speedy on the brownpride forums...bitches talking out their azz....muthafuckas like that need to catch a hot 1.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
eastbayrider510 said:
i aint saying you hating caffine but why would you come on this thread and say sum shyt if u aint knowing..?especially a post bout a homie of ours....you should have left it alone and said nothing....thats my 2 cents....and as far as a skrap dying and talking shyt...i remember sum kats posting lil rob died on raptalk....and no one said skrap this or that to my knowledge....respect 4 the dead like what the homiez said....but shyt take a look at some of the shyt the ratas said bout speedy on the brownpride forums...bitches talking out their azz....muthafuckas like that need to catch a hot 1.

R.I.P i didnt know homie but all his folks i met are some cool peoples

Feb 9, 2003
caffeine said:
its funny if a southern cali peep died, the comment i be hearing from yall.. one less scrapa, rest in piss, etc..

yall tripping cause i stated speedy who ?
The funny thing about that is the only people who would say that are either Gangbangers or Posers. You're not a gangbanger.
RIP Speedy Loc

Apr 26, 2004
caffeine said:
its funny if a southern cali peep died, the comment i be hearing from yall.. one less scrapa, rest in piss, etc..

yall tripping cause i stated speedy who ?
THAT IS TRUE IS MR. SHADOW DIED TODAY THEY ALL BE CELEBRATIN' SO FUCK SPEEDY HE CAN REST IN PISS FOR ALL I CARE!!!

K

KAH

from now on wen a piece of shit scrap dies im gonna go on & talk shit. Fuckin ban this stupid ass scrap

Aug 16, 2002
^^^^ Damn you all see why i be going at thiz nigga like a pit witout a leash now???? he's a bitch! no more sympathy posts for this $crap Pleaze!!!

R.I.P Speedy Loc A true ENE Rider!

Mar 2, 2004
KAH said:
from now on wen a piece of shit scrap dies im gonna go on & talk shit. Fuckin ban this stupid ass scrap
I think the forum would be better too if we didnt have these pinche net warrior skrapaz & sympatheticz in here defending eachother like lil dicks.

caffeine said:
is it that bad about hes death.. did he get smoke ? disease\illness ?

ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE SAID HE DIED OF A ILLNESS, BUT LIKE I SAID. IF THEY DONT WANNA SPEAK ON IT THEN JUST DROP IT. I DONT SEE A NEED TO KEEP ON INSISTING ON KNOWING WHAT HAPPEND I JUST DROPED IT AND WENTON WITH MY LIFE. ITS NOT THAT BIG A DEAL ON KNOWING THE EXACT FACTS BRO.