R.I.P. Rico Salgado!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2002
My homie Rico Salgado died yesterday from a gunshot wound in the chest. He was 22 years old. I wanna send my prayers out to him and his family...He will be greatly missed. A true northern savage! S.N. Your always in my heart homie! Stockton Cali. Rest in peace!

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
LOU-E-LOU

"CON MUCHO RESPECTO"....SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU'RE HOMEBOY....LOSING A CLOSE HOMEBOY IS HARD, BELIEVE ME I KNOW....ALL THAT REMAINS IS MEMORIES BUT MEMORIES SO VIVID IT JUST SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY....I HAVE'NT FORGOTTEN,UNTIL THAT DAY HE WILL BE MISSED, HE'S WITH ME IN MY MIND -N- HEART....I FEEL YOU'RE PAIN, BE SAFE YNG. GATO

May 21, 2002
@ Gato

I'M SORRY 4 YOUR LOSS HOMIE, R.I.P -N- THE REST OF THE HOMIES OUT THERE THAT LOST THERE LIVES N THIS FUCKED UP SOCIETY, BUT REMEMBER THIS HOMIE, I KNOW ITS HARD BUT WHEN U SHED TEARZ, DON'T SHED 4 SORROW BUT SHED 4 HAPPINESS BECAUSE HE GOIN TO A BETTER PLACE THEN HERE,
A TRU SOULJA DIEZ ONCE-N- A COWARD DIEZ A THOUSAND TYMEZ-2PAC

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

@ Gato

R.I.P. 2 your homeboy cauze i know how it feels 2 lose somebody close 2 u cauze when i lost my 3 cuz's 2 dis game i was fucked up on tha inside stay up homie 1

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
shoot homie,
that's a damn shame. RIP to him. hey homeboy, keep ya head up. the way i see since i am a christian is, he man, he made it. he didn't die. God has another purpose for him, and you will see him in due time. i mean, what is a lifetime on earth in respects to a lifetime in heaven? what you might live to be a 100 on earth, but how long is an eternity....its forever homeboy. all i can suggest is to keep him in your prayers and do what you can to be with him after you die, stay up homeboy!

May 1, 2002
he will meet hiz maker n be judged like all of uz will one day...stay up u 'll kick it wit him one day n heaven...away from thiz bullshit

Apr 26, 2002
Sorry 2 hear about ur homeboy...

R.I.P. to your homie.....May he Rest In Peace Like all the other homies. I found out on my Birthday Sept. 2nd, that my friends car flipped over and he was ejected and died on the scene Im glad it wasnt on my Birthday when it happened tho cause that would have been harder especially the thoughts runnin thru my mind year after year even tho they will still . I hadent talked to him n awhile but he was hella cool n real. Just laid back. The car blew a tire and hit the gaurd rail and flipped, and he was asleep in the backseat........D.O.A. REST IN PEACE Jake Fritz.......you won't be forgotten......