R.I.P. Mac from Mac N Ak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
Dam i met mac years ago he was slanging cds outside of raspuitains in newark. I had bearly started rappin and he listened to me say where i wanted to go with the music. I appericated that he took his time to listen to me and give me some advice. Ill be forever grateful . Rip to a real bay legend....

Oct 11, 2002
I first met Mac when we both had interviews at a underground radio station in Frisco back in 2002. Since then he always showed me love whenever I seen or talked to him. I'm shocked hearing this, I havent talked to him in a few years. RIP Mac

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
wow...that seriously took my breath away, FUCK...Mac was a real good dude that made solid music..he always kept in touch when i was doing music, damn RIP and my prayers to his whole family and camp...i cant believe this shit...at first I though Mac n AK did an RIP Mac Dre track and then i read the full things and now im just in shock..

real good dude....man....

Mac was one of the first cats to reach out to me about an album I was putting out 10 years ago, real cool and humble cat...he could tell i was new in the game and he really treated me like an equal, chopped it up with him on a few occasions. mac and AK were highly underrated and i just seen him post not too long ago, he was always droppin game and contributed a lot to the board knowledge wise...

damn....RIP Eric Gordon bka Mac Pacino (Mr Cleen)

mourn ya till i join ya homie....keep the back door open for us that cant get through the front gates...