R.I.P Lil Mitchy Slick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
JACK DEE @JACK DEE

Man, I just want to know how this video came about, the concept, who had what to say or what not. Personally, I think this song is hard as shit....and that video complemented the song like a muthafucka....especially those security cam shots.....walkin thru the cemetery

that shit is crazy

trips me out every time I watch it.

RIP to both them niggas...smh

JACK DEE

Apr 28, 2003
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
DuceTheTruth @DuceTheTruth

i had pressed some cds up for an artist eddie mmack. once i heard him rap i was like i gotta get him to collab with lil slick, so i called lil slick right there on the spot and let them talk.next thing u know, we in eddie mmack studio layin down the track, we been was supposed to do the video but didnt get to it until two weeks before he passed, he wanted to shoot it at the cemetary and we originally was gonna shoot on logan and oceanview because of eddie mmack being from that area, the police was so hot we relocated, we puttin out Nightmare on logan ave as planned in a few months , lil slick moms has the record and its ready to go, the no drama video will be rereleased in color soon stay tuned

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
san diego is a small town when it comes to minorities and the music/gang scene. unless dude is the quietest muthafucka ever word will get back eventually, an quicker than u think. especially if it wasnt a solo move. streets talk when someone gets popped, niggas start thinkin they doc holiday and get a big ass mouth about it, wanting the stripes for it. go tattoo a tear drop all the sudden.

wonder if it was meant for him or if they shot him because they couldnt get to a specific person.

RIP tho. i hate to hear of any black man die of black on black violence (we dont know the shooter is black buy ima take a wild guess)
TRUTH