R.I.P '' Johnny J '' Commits Suicide!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2008
Johnny Jackson, better-known in the music industry and in hip hop circles as Johnny "J", a multi-platinum songwriter, music producer & former rapper, committed suicide in the LA County jail Oct. 3rd.

The hip hop producer who is perhaps best known for his production on Tupac Shakur's (2Pac) albums All Eyez on Me and Me Against the World was born in Juárez, Mexico, in 1969 and raised in South Central Los Angeles by his adopted parents whom his father Is African American and his mother is Mexican-American.\

Johnny "J" ran Klock Work Entertainment and had worked with many hip hop, rap and R&B artists over his career. The hip hop producer Johnny “J” also helped hip hop rapper Candyman become the first hip hop rapper On Epic Records to go platinum with his work on the classic track Knockin' Boots.

Early reports are that the hip hop notable jumped off a tier in the jail causing his death the night of Oct. 3rd. He was in the county jail on a dui charge.

Johnny leaves his wife and 2 children.

One of the greatest producers from out of the west, damm what the fuck! - R.I.P.

Johnny Jackson, better-known in the music industry and in hip hop circles as Johnny "J", a multi-platinum songwriter, music producer & former rapper, committed suicide in the LA County jail Oct. 3rd.

The hip hop producer who is perhaps best known for his production on Tupac Shakur's (2Pac) albums All Eyez on Me and Me Against the World was born in Juárez, Mexico, in 1969 and raised in South Central Los Angeles by his adopted parents whom his father Is African American and his mother is Mexican-American.\

Johnny "J" ran Klock Work Entertainment and had worked with many hip hop, rap and R&B artists over his career. The hip hop producer Johnny “J” also helped hip hop rapper Candyman become the first hip hop rapper On Epic Records to go platinum with his work on the classic track Knockin' Boots.

Early reports are that the hip hop notable jumped off a tier in the jail causing his death the night of Oct. 3rd. He was in the county jail on a dui charge.

Johnny leaves his wife and 2 children.

One of the greatest producers from out of the west, damm what the fuck! - R.I.P.
im not familiar with dude. someone put me up on game....
READ THE HIGHLIGTED PART HE WAS ALL OVER ALL EYEZ ON ME

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
fuck. so i guess its true. second 650 thats pretty much his claim to fame.....he was 2Pacs big in house producer...go read the credits of All Eyez on Me

Dec 5, 2007
damn... i just wrote that dude a message on myspace 2 days ago seein what he's workin on... thats a trip R.I.P. homie.

i seriously doubt he "jumped" off a tier tho... i been in that la county its wild. the inmates is crazy as fuck and the cops is prolly even mo crooked

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Booking No.: 1436730 Last Name: JACKSON First Name: JOHNNY Middle Name:

Sex: M Race: H Date Of Birth: 08/28/1969 Age: 38 Hair: BLK Eyes: BRO Height: 600 Weight: 160

Charge Level: F (Felony)

ARREST
Arrest Date: 06/20/2008 Arrest Time: 1150 Arrest Agency: 9283 Agency Description: SUPR CRT-BURBANK COURTHOUSE

Date Booked: 06/20/2008 Time Booked: 1159 Booking Location: BURC Location Description: CSD - BURBANK LOCKUP

BAIL
Total Bail Amount: NO BAIL Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00 Grand Total: NO BAIL

HOUSING LOCATION
Housing Location: TTCF

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 07/15/2008 Assigned Time: 0923 Visitor Status: 0

Facility: TWIN TOWERS CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
Address: 450 BAUCHET STREET City: LOS ANGELES

Public Visiting Guidelines Facility Visiting Schedule

For County facility visiting hours, Please call (213) 473-6080 at Inmate Information Center.

COURT
Next Court Code: BUR Next Court Date: 12/08/2008 Next Court Time: 0830 Next Court Case: GA06970401

Court Name: BURBANK MUNICIPAL COURT
Court Address: 300 E. OLIVE AVENUE Court City: BURBANKUPT

RELEASE
No Information On Release Date.

CASE INFORMATION
Case No. Court Name Court Address Court City Bail Amt. Fine Amt. Court Date Sent. Date Sent. Day(s) Disp Code
GA06970401 NO BAIL .00 12/08/2008 0
Click on specific Case No. for detailed information.