R.I.P. DUTCH JACKSON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2007
27 year old Dutch Jackson was killed in a fatal car collision early morning on april 14. Dutch appreciated all the love and support he got from all of his fans, friends and family

go to http://www.myspace.com/dutchjackson to peep dutch's work and on his friendlist go to krazy k and leave respectable comments. imma try and get a more legitable story behind this because this is real and not to be joked around about

Aug 26, 2002
Micheal Jackson aka Dutch Jackson was in a car accident i believe. he just got too thinkin this music shit aint worth it anymore. if u lived in my city at any point u will already understand, the subpar lame ass artist have all the money backing them, the real talent dont..........the djs here rather play and pump Thick wit it by hakeen da dream then 2 da flo. Just listen to FUCK DA LOU. DJ was on point so much in that song.
my brother DerrtyBoi had to make is money fold, so he pout his rap on hold and started pimpin hoes......"FUCK DA LOU"

MAD AZZ MIDDLE vol.3 DUTCH JACKSON "BURN'EM" @ www.vintagevinyl.com

Feb 8, 2003
Micheal Jackson aka Dutch Jackson was in a car accident i believe. he just got too thinkin this music shit aint worth it anymore. if u lived in my city at any point u will already understand, the subpar lame ass artist have all the money backing them, the real talent dont..........the djs here rather play and pump Thick wit it by hakeen da dream then 2 da flo. Just listen to FUCK DA LOU. DJ was on point so much in that song.
my brother DerrtyBoi had to make is money fold, so he pout his rap on hold and started pimpin hoes......"FUCK DA LOU"

MAD AZZ MIDDLE vol.3 DUTCH JACKSON "BURN'EM" @ www.vintagevinyl.com

Just get someone to invest in you and market in different regions and countries I gurantee you will come up. I blew the up over in Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Switzerland, Japan and across seas.