R.I.P. Chree

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
zak ! ?pshhhh zack 1 aka "zackery mathews " is the real inposter here ! he used to be a scrap and wear lots of blue all the time !and skateboard !
and he knows the truth! and knows it is about to come out..!.
you dont fuck with me! and tell me im a snitch in the hood !and
keep my name in your mouth at partys !
your whole malfucntion is about to be exposed
.!!and i got the pics from a homeboy on vera back in the day that zack doesnt even have a clue about ! yea mothafucka u hear me u talk shit about me mothafucka
your whole lil redwod hood rep is bout to go right on the door homeboy!!next time
keeo your trap shut homie !fuckin fake ass nigga ! nigga takin pics with pits in his myspace pics n shit when a nigga scared to deth of doggs n shit evertime i see zack he crossed the street when i used to go out and walk my pit on hudson ! i wish that nigga would come 2 ft. in front of me so remy can tear his nutts off ! and my dogg dont play too! my dogg is a female and very aggressive alligator bloodline who likes to hop get in your face n shit who hates males ! !!this aint 1999 nigga where u free to knock on a niggas house n shit !niggas think they got nutts haa ! niggas got shit a lil twisted up thoe haa?yea ! i wish a nigga would come in my house now adays!! with a nice blue nose in the house now!! and shit !nigga get his mothafuckin face ripped off n shit !!!haaaa

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
WHITE MALE FOR ASIAN FEMALE!! (penninsula) 31yr
Sun, 01/03/2010 - 4:07pm
so my name is chris im a 31 year old white male im tall 5''11' average build . around 185. auburn hair .blue/green eyes.handsome .nice teeth
great job,own apt in penninsula area. im very safe sane and a clean person some things i enjoy doing are ufc.sports.warriors games.giants games , cooking,movies. blu ray
working , working out, music, playing guitar , plaing with my 3 year old bulldogg ,cuddling , im a very down to earth easy going white guy .and i just got out of a relationship that lasted 3 years in oct
with a asian girl who pretty much devestaed my world and i thought we were in love and the ones for each other but apprentlly not !
what im looking for and attracted to are asian women ! philipino or japanese mix either or only !.im looking for that good sweet family orientated
asian girl who is looking for ltr like me to show me what i have ben missing all my life ! im usually attracted to the asian girls who are into country and white guys ! so im going to leave a couple of pics here but . recently craigslist i have ben having problems
with my email not going through and my pics being so small for my post ! so here are a couple pics i know that are small that will go through im also going to leave my facebook and yahoo messenger
so i can show you more pics and have a lot more if you like what you see or you can just add me to fb or wherever and we can chat more i dont mind .so
once again philipino or japanese or a mix either or and bigger asian is ok too i dont mind ! so .if you think im cute dont hesitate id love to talk with you !
hope to hear from someone soon ! chris

facebook-christopherwright78atcomcastdotnet

myspace-chris19788

yahoo messenger-yayboss25
http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...45&page=9+chris19788&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Hahahaha..

lol @ owning an apartment.