R.I.P. Brian "B'ZL" Dennis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
A long time friend of Tech N9ne, Brian B'ZL Dennis, was murdered early friday morning in a jealous fit of rage.

Brian provided most of the inspiration for the wicked shit that Tech writes. He was the one who came up with all the NNUTTHOWZE shit and everything.

Tech dedicated Friday's show at the Uptown to his memory.

RIP

for more on the story: http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/2726932/detail.html

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Talk to him. This hit deep to me without knowing who it was. So I apologize for correcting zero. He is always faulty. Feel free to edit any or all of my posts.

R.I.p

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
I'm not looking for sympathy either, what happend was real messed up. Typically it wouldn't be an issue, but we have a deep relationship, he called me out of town, he was tore up he lost a love one. Too often grown men let women ruin not only their lives but others too.

I'm in thhat situation, less severe of course and my sisters been beat up by an ex.

Life is real short and real fragile. My heart bleeds for the children, the familys the affected and the love or feelings or emtion running through all of them...

Its love from me while I'm here...

Law

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
ILL SEND A PRAYER FOR THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF THE ONES LOST...SORRY 2 HEAR ABOUT THIS TRAGEDY...STAY UP