R.I.P. BLACK RHINO (Crazy-8)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
May he rest in peace. i remember in 7th grade first hearing black rhino when my social studies teacher came to class and passed out promo tapes for the paper route album with snippets on it and the full version of backstabbers. It tripped me out that my first exposure to the local underground sound was through my social studies teacher.

kurri

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2002
damn, this sucks. I bet the list of bay area rappers that have died (way too young by the way) would be a big list. damn. crazy shit. RIP

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
man I was just talkin bout DJ Smash, Mike D, 8... the other day. I found this by accident and did not know. :-( .

RIP man. 8 and Rock-D were like my favorite producers doin it round the valley, Nothern Cali the bay too. Sad news to hear. I know he was from the Mateo but he really reached..

I got to talkin bout him cause i picked up two random cds from Vegas, unconnected. One he did artwork on (Vitamin T Unda Dirt), and the other (a 2 cd release - Big P Presents Street Legends) he produced and had a solo on!! A very talented person indeed.

When this dropped... Wit Slick The Pale Pimp killin it..

you can't fade Slippin In Tha Darkness by Brainwash (prod Crazy 8/Black Rhino).

You may have to correct me on this, but i'm sure he produced all of Brainwash's cd. I think this been playin in my ride 3 years solid.