R.I.P. Another Bay Legend!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
Tommy Gun was Murked in the State Penitentiary last week! He was a good dude and a Double Rock Block Monster! He was as Solid as they come and I just wanna say my peace and inform Everyone that has never heard of him that he was probably the MOST real artist i've ever had the pleasure of being friends with! Tommy Gun reflected his TRUE crime instincts in his artform and there and never spoke shit he ain't never done! He lived in violence and died in violence but it was what he was good at and he knew it!

Soldiers stay in your heart and live 4 ever, Cowards die and stay dead!

R.I.P To Tommy Gun Double Rock Mafia Crime Boss!
A Soldiers Soldier!

Aug 27, 2003
www.thewritersoven.com
He's from frisco, Double Rock Projects about 2 blocks from Candlestick which is a section of Bayview ( Hunter's Point). He had one album that I know about that came out in like 92, it was called Money Ova Bitches. Don't know where you can hear his album at tho pimp... i do have a copy i got onto CD a while back tho!! Weird cuzz I was bumpin that Cd about a month or two ago and juss trippin off how long ago it was...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Mtown Criminal said:
RIP never heard of him i dont think...any links to his music or further info on his career would be appreciated
he's from 2-rock and i think all of his music has been on tape only releases....

trigga happy compilation (was he on this? i can't remember)
t-gunn "money over bitches"
silent cries from the ghetto OG (has a song with quinn)