R&B ARTIST - "THICKE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I know alot of cats here are caught up in this HARD CORE THUGGISH RAP ISH...but I do believe there are some of yall who respect really good quality R&B. I been seein this cat's video for quite sometime now and I have to say he is one vocally talented singer. I am in awe of this cat's voice....

If yall don't know who I am speakin on, its the video of that cat ridin thru N.Y.C. on a mountain bike as a courier with long hair and signing thru the whole thing. Very dope individual. Please do not turn this into a race thing/topic cause he is caucasion...fuck that, the muthafucka got skills and skills overpower all colors, creeds etc. He's on Interscope & I believe NuAmerica Records.

Yall heard bout him? What yall think???

PR.

May 17, 2002
na dog never heard of him....Hell yeah cats got to respect that R&B...Like Nickatina says "at 3am man, we bumpin Bobby Womack"...currently im feelin that new Avant & Musiq. Mike Marshall got skills...he need to drop one!!

Apr 25, 2002
Allan Thicke's son is the guy singing

Rae...I couldn't believe the guy in the video was actually the singer...i thought it was some Michael Jackson type ish where they use some actor to sing...so i was lookin shit up on the net and found an article at MTV about him...fuckin Alan Thicke's son lmao yes GROWING PAINS

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Yeah i knock r-n-b. I'm bot into alot of this new shit but i do knock my old school shit. I do like Sir Charles Jones though, ya'll hearf him? Sav it out...

Apr 25, 2002
Sir Charles Jones?
nahh i ain't peeped em

but i'm definately also into the real old shit...but when you got artsists comin out like this now...it's dope
makes me wanna go throw on my pops old leather bell bottoms...with the matchin leather jacket with wool on the colla POP IT TWO TIMES lmao

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
I couldn't believe the guy in the video was actually the singer...i thought it was some Michael Jackson type ish where they use some actor to sing
I thought the same thang.......hell yeah he got skills, ain't no need to see his skin to see that........