Quote Ur Favorite Rappers For No Reason

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
yea ya boy bring all the heat / the pump will lift bitches up like a toilet seat - ya boy (not word for word but something like that)
I'm not gonna eat it but ill tell you what / ill cut it and beat it and bust a big fat nut (in your mouth) - e-40
pop another bottle i aint drunk enough to do that - messy marv

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
"now before i start rappin, i must warnya i just washed two mushrooms down wit some orange juice.....i was thizzin when i wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray, just one of the many dumb flows of dre"

"remy, whats in me, bring me, what you got......"

mac dre

Jun 21, 2006
nob0die said:
i used to sit at a bus stop and tryda holla at a broad.. id ask her for her number to call she laff and tell a nigga nawll... take a bus a block and stop and hop in my candy car... wit texas plates neon lights and the license plate say awww"... chamillionaire
i bet you feel stupid
i love those bars too

Mar 24, 2004
"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch because she wouldn't let you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel ya'll shared any similar interests, or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess" aesop rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Sep 30, 2006
Do it like this niggaz right hands in the air
Ball it to a fist and put it over your heart
Now let's say it all together let the ceremony start
I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures
Never put a bitch over my niggaz
I shall never, cooperate with the law
Never snake me I always hold you down in war
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs
I never break the oath to the death I swear

Nas

Jun 30, 2004
Born on October 29 a mutha fuckin scorpio...me have no morals, me have no cares and me dont give a fuck if me live or me be dead (something like that)-4-1 So Sick Ass Rell

Nov 7, 2006
"she's got popsicle toes man she cold...and u kno me when im in my mode...i can talk a fly off a piece of dookie...i can talk a muslim out his kufe...act goofy girl get stewy miami this a hit call chuy...call the lueys call my momma this finna be the biggest thing since osama."-Mac Muthufukin Dre

Feb 24, 2006
"SMOKE WEEEEED EVERY DAY" nate dogg

"U bouta see a nigga thats hated, and underated, highly motivated, smash on niggas thats on that hoe and gay shit" hollow tip

Dec 24, 2005
www.myspace.com
"A king pimp's been here for years representin'
There's rules to this shit I'll break down a lesson
Step by step
Like a booklet for you to sweat
And try to apply
To make yourself fly

No. 5: never let a female be equal with you
Equal right's a fantasy it will come back to normal soon
Refuse to have oral-sex with your woman unless you choose
Do not accept: if you do me, I'll do you