Quote about V-Nasty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
producer blockhead nails it pretty right on when speaking on v-nasty with this one:

"She’s got the body of Grover on Sesame Street and the mouth of Noreaga if he grew up in Oakland. There’s a certain type of stupid that only exists in the Bay Area that she has. I’m not saying people from the Bay area are stupid. Not at all. I’m saying this particular type of dumb only exists there and you only ever see it from certain people from that area. She’s got it in spades. Too much weed. Too much syrup. Not enough dad. That flavor of idiot rubs me the wrong way."

zing!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
back on this topic again?

let that dumb bitch cook her way to an asswhoopin

stop keepin her name ringin and im sure she will melt away like all the other ignorant fucks

maybe her ignorance and kavios fake snuggie money, they got a good business venture

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
yeah she's obnoxious, ignorant, embarrassing to watch, etc... but honestly... she doesn't deserve all the attention people are giving her.

i agree with armen.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
back on this topic again?

let that dumb bitch cook her way to an asswhoopin

stop keepin her name ringin and im sure she will melt away like all the other ignorant fucks

maybe her ignorance and kavios fake snuggie money, they got a good business venture
he should be known as snugio

Feb 7, 2006
how was that tuff, he just said she's ignorant.. isn't defending a white hoodrat that goes up to grown ass black people calling them niggas when you mexican some sucka shit?

Mar 21, 2009
v-nasty is a revolutionist who is breaking down racial barriers as we speak. in 20 years there will be v-nasty day and i won't have to go to school that day because i'll be 47

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
blockhead is irrelevent tho. i forgot that dude existed. aint no one checked for him since like, 2003 (more like 1999..i gave that shit up for DJ screw and cash money before 2001) when underground rap was still the shit.

thats up there with dose one from anticon giving us his opinion on kanye west,and i hate kanye west... nigga go work at ikea or somethin...fuck yo opinion on anything having to do with rap..niggas aint checked for you in a decade..shit i dont even wanna hear your opinion on hurricane irene or social security

blockhead still makes music?

that shit wouble be like ll cool j comin out of nowhere talkin bout he dont like lil b...so? aint you like....52?

niggas spendin all this time tryna go in on bulimic white chicks but i didnt hear one male voice his opinion on fat joes puerto rican ass sayin nigga, or dj khaled, cool to bully someone who wont bust your shit for it.. fuck all this internet opinion shit...how about you hit the hood and sit a kid down doing it offline...niggas is net bullies man...man up and take that shit outside