quinns verse on grindin remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
did yall peep the subliminal gay diss that he said. he said somethin like forget what you heard about the happy/ dont get the wrong impression. i think he meant dont think frisco iz all about fagz but he couldnt say it cause it would offend people on the radio cause they knock it o n kmel any one else peep that

187isjusta#

I havent heard the Grindin remix. Is that with Clipse?
I dont like the Neptunes at all. They some commercial ass bitches.
Did Quinn get on the Grndin song by Clipse?i

May 5, 2002
lol the track itself is aiiiiiiiiiight im just tired of seein the bay jack other cats tracks and tryn to flip it.. makes the whole rap thing out here look shady even tho folks know 40 and B-Legit do their own thing...

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Its not a jacked Beat aint none of us Selling it its called a"DROP" its strictly for the radio to rep the Bay when they called and asked us to do it its was becuz the clipse did a remix with nore and some other people but they didnt wanna play it they wanted a Bay song that they could play over the Beat! And Quinn said you hear about the Happy? cuz Cant openly diss Fags like That on a Gay owned company! ( Unless you are selling 7, 8 million records)