quinn and done deal on in the club beat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2003
once again

wow that song is ridiculous. that shit is off the hook!!!! once again quinn tears it up. he just keeps moving up the rankings in the bay. e-40 and b-legit are next in line for him to pass. and j. bailey gets better everytime he hits the mic. i'm waiting on a solo by him.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I guess it's a Remix of SAY HEY off the Done Deal Fam album, the hook is pretty much the same but I think the verses are different, they ripped over that beat

Dec 27, 2002
C-4 said:
I guess it's a Remix of SAY HEY off the Done Deal Fam album, the hook is pretty much the same but I think the verses are different, they ripped over that beat

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT...THE HOOK SOUNDED FAMIALIAR. OTHER THAN THAT QUINN RIPPED THAT FUCKIN BEAT UP... I HEARD IT LIKE LATE MONDAY NIGHT...SHIT WAS KNOCKIN.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Big Rich did a nice one to Wanksta we just didnt have time, lookout on Vol 2.
Dugout goodlooking we are bout to do some shit in San Jo im gunna Holla!
Bayarepimpin 50 dont care he get the money when the spin either version him & dre and thats how he got his deal he know whats up! the nigga would probaly be honered unless he got hate in his blood!