>>>QUICK QUESTION EVERYONE<<<<

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
my pm box is empty but i keep getting emails saying it's full.....how the hell do i clear it??? i deleted everything from the inbox, and sent...is there something else i'm missing?...holla

Playa-T

May 11, 2002
i had the same problem, and i couldnt get that shit fixed. but while i am on this thread, i might as well holler at u. you rappin with martie and side? thats raw. i am here in the 9duce, and i got some flows. i can hit u up with some shit, if you wanna hit some shit up. you know rico and railey and all those folks, or are you strictly business? let me know, cuz i am always willin to get on some shit. keep it hot. one_

Apr 26, 2002
straight9duce said:
i had the same problem, and i couldnt get that shit fixed. but while i am on this thread, i might as well holler at u. you rappin with martie and side? thats raw. i am here in the 9duce, and i got some flows. i can hit u up with some shit, if you wanna hit some shit up. you know rico and railey and all those folks, or are you strictly business? let me know, cuz i am always willin to get on some shit. keep it hot. one_
yeah i know reek daddy and shit.....what are you looking to do?an album?a few songs? hit me on the email, [email protected] and let me know the deal........the first album is already done it goes to press this week...the second we goin to work on in about a week or so, just taking a promotion break, and i just moved and shit...trying to settle down and get shit all straight..i'm still here in Antioch though, just holla and let me know the deal homie...peace

Playa-T