QUICK NOTE FROM MR KEE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2010
i have yet to make a siccness account so for the time being i took over novas account dumb shit left it open haha

first off i appreciate all the luv and hate i get on here ill address the negative
first .
i took a few years off to handle an get my life together and perfect my craft, i try an progress as an artist read a few times that i coulda been the biggest homeboy rapper .would you rather have me a frisco rapper or on mtv reppin us
as culture ? i keep seeing do an album with louie , thats my nig an always will be it just seems that we took breaks at opposite times but i heard he is in the studio so we will put something together for you all as for me an DRF or pollo loco if i had contact info i would make it happen for you guys.

Now the good i hate you all haha just playing for real tho i have nothing but luv for everyone who has helped me get to were i am today no hatred in my heart for anyone i appreciate everyone who has copped my album the great paper chase i tried to touch everyone on there an i really appreciate everyone who is voting for my single i dont dance on kmel as it is its hard enough getting radio play with out selling your soul

1 luv
mr kee