quick NBA signings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
^^^yeah PJ brown aint a bad person to have for leadership and defense mainly. very happy we got him and not Sam Cassel. we might be getting Brent Barry as well. i just hope we dont get that fucking alien looking cassel

Jun 15, 2005
^we have a Pino sighting ladies and gentlemen.

PJ is not a bad pickup at all. Ain't nothin wrong with Cassell, either. He brings toughness and experience. His buyout did catch a snag, though, I don't know if he's going anywhere.

EDIT: Also, I read that Antoine Walker was "demanding" a buyout from his team (I don't even remember who he plays for, now), so he could go play for a contender.

This shit is getting out of hand when a bonafide crybaby ass scrub is "demanding" shit from whatever sorry team he got traded to.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^thats all he does is try to go to teams to leech off em. when we were doing good he was all happy and then when we fell off for 1 year he went running then we did good again and he came then we sucked and he left for a better team, i dont want this bitch on my team and if he does come here then i'll go to the game to boo his ass

Nov 7, 2006
ET just got waived by the Clippers - you know he's gonna end up somewhere.
FUCK!!!! i was hoping it didnt go through, i know imma end up seeing his bitch ass in green. IMO it would be dumb to sing some1 who tried hurting ur Pg right now. if anyone missed it Rondo almost got his head taking off my cassel cause ronda had like 3 steals on em in the 1st quarter, he did the shit on purpose too.

Jun 15, 2005
ET is a G, homie. You should be happy to think he might end up in green.

He could help your boy Rondo out...sharpen up his game, teach him how to effectively get his dirty play on - the whole nine.

Nov 7, 2006
ET is a G, homie. You should be happy to think he might end up in green.

He could help your boy Rondo out...sharpen up his game, teach him how to effectively get his dirty play on - the whole nine.
yeah i thought it was good at first but i think it's fucked up to do what he did to rondo. and because of that how would ronde feel about this? i dunno if it happens it happens but i want him playing very little minutes wise

Jun 15, 2005
Rondo would have to be cool with it or learn to be cool with it.

It's business. I really think this would be a good pickup for your team.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^if rondo was cool wit it then i guess ur right cause not only does it make our PG deeper sense eddie house sucks at everything besides D and 3's but it lets a young talented player in rondo pick the brain of cassel and let him know what he needs to go the next level.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
how long you been watchin hoops krazee? cassell would be highly welcome in my eyes. veteran leadership and playoff experience to match make him a great pickup. rondo would love to have him around, just for that reason. regardless of the past.

Jun 15, 2005
just saw during the game on tbs that cassell will sign with Boston on Monday and Barry back with the Spurs whenever a month is up from when he was traded.

Nov 7, 2006
we got PJ yeahhh hes hella better then perkins bitch azz that foo got like 2 fouls in less than 30 seconds the other day...
perk's defense is getting real good and yeah he can upgrade on offense but he is still most likely gonna start over PJ but we'll see
just saw during the game on tbs that cassell will sign with Boston on Monday and Barry back with the Spurs whenever a month is up from when he was traded.
i hope this is good but i dont know, guess u can say i'm on the fence

Nov 5, 2004
Remember last year when the Mavs signed Kevin Willis? lmao.

That deal sent shockwaves through the basketball world and obviously paid off.