Quick Keys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2005
Ghost moves keys, blow thru G's like I won the lotto
My mind's solid but what comes out the gun is hollow
You chumps will swallow the lump that follows defeat
Whack MCs best be askin Death Valley to borrow heat
I'ma break it down like I'll do your body for testin me
My recipe'll make you Rest In Piece, & I move to the next MC
I squash more rappers than the West & East do beef
Now pay attention, miss the lesson & I pop who speaks

Just a quick ass keystyle.

Jul 17, 2005
More..

I spit smooth, leave a simp bruised when I bust shit
My spits will fuck with your brain like a concussion
No runnin from battles that's like you gettin Punk'D
And I'm not talkin bout Ashton, I woulda lit him up
You better recognize I'm a Ghostly sav out the 4-0-8
Run your flaps and get dropped off the Golden Gate
Don't hold & wait, I attack swiftly like a gust of wind
On my knees prayin to God cuz I just fuckin sinned

Ghost

Jul 17, 2005
Fuck it, 8 more..

I disentigrate emcees with these deadly fiery spits
You like 'kids playin hooky' when you' try to be sick'
I violently rip anybody steppin to the loc you see here
U hoes is so gay you'd think we supposed to be queer
You know Ghost is king here, so don't even try to front
I aint 50 or Lil Jon but I'll make u bleed inside the club
I see it right to dump when punks is actin hardcore
This is just a battle warning, unless u faggots start war

Ghost

Jul 7, 2005
You chumps will swallow the lump that follows defeat
Whack MCs best be askin Death Valley to borrow heat
(damn, shit's weak as fuck)

No runnin from battles that's like you gettin Punk'D
And I'm not talkin bout Ashton, I woulda lit him up
(what the fuck nigga? hahahahahahahaha...)

I disentigrate emcees with these deadly fiery spits
You like 'kids playin hooky' when you' try to be sick'
I violently rip anybody steppin to the loc you see here
U hoes is so gay you'd think we supposed to be queer
You know Ghost is king here, so don't even try to front
I aint 50 or Lil Jon but I'll make u bleed inside the club
I see it right to dump when punks is actin hardcore
This is just a battle warning, unless u faggots start war
(ehh, whole thing sucked...)

now usually i dont speak my mind like this, you aint the worst mc ive seen but you got no business speakin on my shit, cuz if you read any of my verses they're better than these weak ass keys...and you talkin bout fucked up flow...hahaha... drop something remotely close to being tight and i'll listen to your opinion son...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^^
No need to be a shit talker. Just give your opinion and shut the fuck up.

That's some good shit Ghost. Flowed in my head very well. I liked some of the metaphors. It could use some work, a lot of that looked like filler, but i was feelin that "You like kids playin hooky when you try to be sick".

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Oh, I'd never act like we were on the same level.

And I'm not talkin to you like I know you. I'm talkin to you like you're some kid on the internet talking shit. Say wahtever the fuck you want homie, just don't ruin someone else's thread. I'm done replying to this post though, I dont want it turning into another ruined thread like you and Fatal.

You got skills man. Don't be such a hothead.

Jul 17, 2005
Preach said:
im just returning the favor...
Please, cut the shit. I never talked any shit, all I did was criticise your flows. If you can't handle that why do you bother posting? Not everybody is going to be feeling your shit and that comes with the territory.

Anyway, Fatal and Stealth, fools like this character are what will drive folks like myself away from your forums. It's all good when everyone is feelin their shit, but once someone posts some real criticism they blow up and start talking a gang of shit. I don't have time for bullshit and I don't play internet games, so I'm out this bitch.

Nice spending the short amount of time I did with all of you, with the exception of a couple clowns.

Stay up Siccness.net

Apr 25, 2002
I'm sorry you feel that way homie. Hate to see you go because you do got some heaters, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

It's a sad situation when someone has only 10 posts and is already sick of the bullshit. I haven't peeped the situation so I'm not sure who's at fault, if anyone, but I will shortly. Stealth and I are gonna have to get together on this one and see what we can do....

Jul 7, 2005
haha, well actually.. i didnt mind any criticism, eryone and their mamas criticized my flows in that battle... i guess the way you worded yours struck a nerve, and when i read this bullshit you posted(yes, this is my actual opinion, although if i liked you a little more i wouldnt be so blunt)... all i can say is that you got no business critisizing my work when you aint close to my level...

im coo wit 99% of the heads i ever meet, but you one nigga id never get along with... too cocky and quick to judge someone who, in my opinion, is beyond your level... shut the fuck up and step the fuck up son, thats how i see it... it's the fuckin internet...

Apr 25, 2002
Preach said:
all i can say is that you got no business critisizing my work when you aint close to my level...
I wouldn't say that. I've seen you give props to worse flows.... Don't let your cockyness get ahead of you.

Now that dude is gone, there's no need to be posting shit like this again.

Jul 7, 2005
he left? haha... damn, cant take any criticism at all... and no, i didnt give anyone props... i said what i felt, not bad(this is not props) and i told them what they needed to work on... get off it cuzzo...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm sick of listening to motherfuckers "explain themselves" and "justify" why they're acting like assholes. Who gives a fuck. Stop making excuses. Don't reply to someone else's thread unless you either A) Have something to spit or B) Have some constructive criticism. Don't talk shit and act fucking high and mighty, and don't KEEP REPLYING TO PEOPLE'S POSTS ARGUING ABOUT WHY YOU STARTED TALKING SHIT. No need to explain yourself, no need to make an excuse. Shut shut the fuck up and either rap or get the fuck out of here.

People leaving the boards because everyones on here talkin shit.

If its gonna be like that, I'll start deleting threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.