Questions for Lim.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
jus wanna know sumthin about ur album, who are producing ur album? how was it like to work with Kurupt?. who would u like to work collab with?when it's comin out?.. u know i was hatin u first, i did some research, couple interviews some songs etc. thats some real shit u r puttin out, lookin forward to cop ur album.. even tho i aint feelin beef between u and lynch, hope u can work it out..jus wanted tell this even tho i know u dont give a fuck how i feel. peace.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@SICCMADE

I CARE..... DONT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT YOUR USERNAME THOUGH........

kurupt is coo when I met him at the B.E.T AWARDS he allready new who I was
that shocc'd me....he showed me luv..he was holding a glass and a bottle of crystal...big pimp'n

production....west coast stone out of seattle, china out of san jose, deluca out of the bay, hachet portland, kg sactown

collab with....jayo felony..jada kiss ,beenie seige, red man, my nigga method man
c-bo ,yuk, killa tay,,ludicris, my nigga goldie loc, nate dogg, m&m, hitman,devin,scarface,..its a long list...but there all on my list of goals...im trying to get on them nigaz shit though.....ya know?

but now its all luv.....its on lynch to squash it...and beta....

but it aint gonna go on 4 ever.....

c-lim