QUESTIONS FOR A.L.G.?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 21, 2006
IMMA TRY TO CONTACT A.L.G..I ALREADY TALKED TO HIS EX LADY AND SHES GUNNA TELL HIM..SO DOES ANY ONE GOT ANYTHING THEY WANNA ASK HIM..I GUESS YOU GUYS CAN ITS A INTERVIEW..WELL START ASKING

Mar 13, 2007
Will he have any new music coming out?
Is there any unreleased tracks with tokztero and/or dyno?
Looking back, how does he view the norte sur war ?

Apr 14, 2004
ASk him if his rapping career is over. ask him if hes going to drop anything else, let him noe ppl stil think his shit is tight and want to now what happen

Nov 2, 2002
i dont think you should ask him if he snitched, he might get hella mad or something.

Ask him why dissappeared, and what hes been doing since

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
why he leave darkroom?

what made him turn to religion?

why he snitch? and what about?

does he ever plan to repress Right to remain Violent?

Does he keep in contact with anybody from DRF/Lowdown past or present?

How many projects he was actually on?

Sep 21, 2006
i really dont live n that town anymore that was 8 years ago..i still rep that hood to the fullest no matter where i live..a.l.g moved out of le grand when him and his lady broke up..and after that i lost contact with him..i heard alot of rumors some that he snitched..but i already contacted his ex lady so im just waiting on her to get back at me..

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
i really dont live n that town anymore that was 8 years ago..i still rep that hood to the fullest no matter where i live..a.l.g moved out of le grand when him and his lady broke up..and after that i lost contact with him..i heard alot of rumors some that he snitched..but i already contacted his ex lady so im just waiting on her to get back at me..
good shit homie let us know when she does

May 4, 2006
ask him what kind of tamales are his fav?
.whats up with any new music?
does he plan on making a song with track killa?
has he talked to Dyno?
and why is he a Jesus Christ warrior now?