QUESTIONS ABOUT UGK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
What year did the original Banned ep come out and what is it worth in new condition? Also What year did The Southern way cd come out and was it an ep or a full length cd? What is the original version of that cd worth new?

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Thanks pyro but what are they worth the banned cd and southern way cassette?
Are they still available from BIG TYME?
A good way of finding a realistic price is by going to ebays advanced search and searching for completed listings. The only one I could find was Banned on CD that sold for $52 U G K Banned CD 1992 Bigtyme Recordz Texas Gangsta Rap G Funk Pen Pixel | eBay

Discogs shows you how much they sold for also.

Banned on cassette sold for $40 over 3 years ago.

Apr 26, 2002
Ugk Ridin dirty

I love riding dirty so i bought supertight,ugk for life,dirty money and Underground kingz and i was very dissapointed with them they're garbage compared to Ridin dirty no mobb or g funk!

Apr 26, 2002
Well I've ordered the last one the self titled Underground kingz still waiting on it (I didn't mean to mention this album in my post)I'm hoping it will have more of the Ridin dirty sound or a Suave House sound and not be full of filler cause its a double cd.

Jan 6, 2003
I don't agree on what you are saying about Too Hard To Swallow and Super Tight because they are both dope as hell. The first three albums on Jive, Too hard to swallow, Super tight and Ridin Dirty are all very different from each other. The sounds evolve dramatically in each album. THTS is very typical BigTyme/Rap-a-lot around the early 90s with the raw sample based beats. The majority of Super Tight is hella dope too. Great beats and Bun B also put some extra effort into his rhyming. THTS was Pimp C's album lyrically but Super tight was more of a rhymin duo coming in effect. Now we all know that Ridin Dirty is their best album but I will never, ever agree that the previous ones are garbage.

I think the double album is super dope too. I normally don't like double rap albums because of all the fillers, but the UGK album may be the only album I can think of that justifies being a double.

What I don't like that much are the solo Bun B albums as they are mediocre compared to the UGK albums.